Any news on Waghorn?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fact it was late in the game and both he and the physios were happy for him to walk off suggests it may have been a spasm or severe cramp which would mean back in no time.

Either way, I would love to have him running at that wee tarrier Keirnan at the Stade de Gadd next month. 

2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

i would have thought a serious injury would have had him stretchered off. Anyway, get well soon, Waggy.

they did bring the stretcher out but he managed to walk around the pitch so hopefully not too serious. i'd still imagine he will be out a while though. 

14 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think the fact it was late in the game and both he and the physios were happy for him to walk off suggests it may have been a spasm or severe cramp which would mean back in no time.

Either way, I would love to have him running at that wee tarrier Keirnan at the Stade de Gadd next month. 

Steady on mate.  Rob's not too popular at the moment but he's not a tarrier :lol: 

14 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

My fear for Waghorn is he seems prone to these injuries, not good if he's continually crocked.

In what way is he injury prone? He played 36 times last season and scored 28 goals. His knee injury from February is completely unrelated to this. It isn't even clear what this injury is yet (MW suggested it may not be a hamstring tear) - lets wait for the scan results and an update.  

7 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Was in the directors box tonight along with crooks.Seemed to be walking alright going down stairs at half time etc.Hopefully not as bad as first feared.

Maybe he was just needing a shite on saturday n thought he was going to shart his shorts.

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 8:49 PM, ritchieshearercaldow said:

My fear for Waghorn is he seems prone to these injuries, not good if he's continually crocked.

Whit???  Two totally different types of injuries the one he got at Kilmarnock was an impact injury with the way his knee clattered the plastic surface of their pitch and the recent one was a hamstring pull/strain.

Anyways they expect to have the results later today and hopefully just a pull but that would see him out for 2-3 weeks at the most.