Any news on Waghorn?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

McKay Waghorn MOH

That front three will kill them.

Assuming Windass isn't match fit, I think I'd like to see McKay play the number 10 role. As everybody knows, he tore them a new one in the Semi-Final.

- Rossiter - Barton -

- McKay -

- O'Halloran - Waghorn - Forrester -

Firing on all cylinders, that has the potential to be the best team we've had in a very long time.

4 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Good news. But given this has happened twice, I would be cautious about how he is reintroduced - especially this early in the season.

It hasn't really happened twice. He has been injured, but he did his knee following a hard landing on an artificial surface. That's in no way similar to a hamstring pull. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It hasn't really happened twice. He has been injured, but he did his knee following a hard landing on an artificial surface. That's in no way similar to a hamstring pull. 

Okay, maybe I am treating Waggy with kid gloves. :)

1 hour ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Assuming Windass isn't match fit, I think I'd like to see McKay play the number 10 role. As everybody knows, he tore them a new one in the Semi-Final.

- Rossiter - Barton -

- McKay -

- O'Halloran - Waghorn - Forrester -

Firing on all cylinders, that has the potential to be the best team we've had in a very long time.

Fuck sake!

I know we don't put much emphasis on defence, but I really think you've overlooked something there.

:sherlock: 

8 hours ago, BF2 said:

Good news, much better than first feared.  So 2 weeks rules him out of the Dundee and Motherwell games.  He may be given half an hour against Killie on the 26th, then the international break can be spent building on his fitness in preparation for a start against the filth (tu) 

Dodoo might be scoring every game and so might the new striker so a starting place might not be guaranteed which would be a nice problem for us to have ?

36 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Dodoo might be scoring every game and so might the new striker so a starting place might not be guaranteed which would be a nice problem for us to have ?

Thing I liked about Dodoo was how a couple of times it looked like he wasn't going to get the ball the other night but somehow managed to get a shot away, perhaps with more games he will be more prolific

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Thing I liked about Dodoo was how a couple of times it looked like he wasn't going to get the ball the other night but somehow managed to get a shot away, perhaps with more games he will be more prolific

He's certainly willing to chase lost causes. Reminds me of Nicky Clark only he has a decent shot on him.

Slight digression but it's amazing the change in attitude toward MOH. At the end of last season many were saying what a mistake signing him was and now people are clamouring for him to be a regular starter.