English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I deleted my post questioning it  thinking there must’ve been a decision to come as there was two posting it :lol: 

@Rangers_no1 didn't even explain it as well as he should.

The offside rule means there must be two opposition players behind the ball. Whether it's a GK or not is irrespective. 

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

The offside rule means there must be two opposition players behind the ball. Whether it's a GK or not is irrespective. 

There was 5 Chelsea players behind the ball in this instance. :lol:

38 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

When the keeper is out it need 2 defensive players to play the attacker onside.

2 great decisions.

Even though Chelsea and city are like the taigs 

21 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Paedos hate been called out for what they are.

So much in common with the fenians 

Do you no like Liverpool? I couldn’t go there and listen to you’ll never walk alone or their fields of anfield road song without ma blood boiling tbh.

22 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Do you no like Liverpool? I couldn’t go there and listen to you’ll never walk alone or their fields of anfield road song without ma blood boiling tbh.

No, hate every cunt bar Rangers. Hate child rapists a helluva lot 

31 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Wore a Liverpool top with Gerrard 8 on the back to a game last season couldn't believe it

My Step-dad is a Brighton fan. Looking forward to going to the Amex with him tomorrow for the Palace game.

"Local" derby... but actually interested to see how run-of-the-mill clubs atmospheres change when playing rivals in comparison to what I'm used to. :lol:

4 hours ago, Marky. said:

My Step-dad is a Brighton fan. Looking forward to going to the Amex with him tomorrow for the Palace game.

"Local" derby... but actually interested to see how run-of-the-mill clubs atmospheres change when playing rivals in comparison to what I'm used to. :lol:

To be fair mate, it's quite a strange rivalry considering the distance between them, but they do fucking hate each other