Puma

crazybawz

28 minutes ago, No.12 said:

Noticed during Warburtons presser the puma logo has been replaced by a Club 1872 one on the advertising board..

That's been there a while Iirc. It was replaced by the one for the hospitality website. Puma logo also removed from Rangers.co.uk. 

http://www.gotthebattlefeveron.com/2016/8/18/12537232/have-rangers-terminated-puma-contract

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Yes. Yes you've missed the entire point.

Well done on being a smartarse for some likes someone already stated it and i edited my response before you popped up good for you lol nice to see we are all bears here

10 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Well done on being a smartarse for some likes someone already stated it and i edited my response before you popped up good for you lol nice to see we are all bears here

Oh petal, get used to it, it's the RM way.  If you are that easily upset BD may not be for you, try the OT forum.

14 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

I've reported you for this, no need to be abusing fellow bears and labelling folk smartarse's.