Aberdeens fixture list.

Virtuoso

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We are fucking shite mate, absolutely stinking. If they don't do it this season they never will.

Hopefully they won't, despite how bad we seem our team man for man should be able to beat Aberdeen's even though the games will no doubt be tough

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe if Aberdeen weren't the most tragic and irrelevant football team in Europe I'd care. We should stop caring about this type of shit imo, it's tired patter that will be scarcely used by non mentalists in a few years.

Really... Why does it bother you? They are a nothing team generally speaking... To us they are just another team to beat. 

They think they are something because they clinched that all magical second spot without us. Deep down they are raging, knowing they'll be back in their place soon enough. 

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Wonder what mcinnes thinks of it

He won't give a fuck mate - like just about every other ex Ranger and/or so-called Rangers man. Money is king for the lot of them. Can count on one hand the ones that would actually defend us even if it upset others.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

So if I didn't make a thread about it, they wouldn't have done it. It was because they did it I posted about it - they didn't need any encouragment from me you fucking 1/2 wit.

Fucking hellski :blink:

what i mean is if we start threads on their antics then they think they are getting to some of our support they will do more stupid shit like this!!

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

The club should be contacting the SFA over this, as I see the next fixture at home against Motherwell they have their badge, maybe the SFA should contact them over matters to see it rectified.

Again when we think we are just paranoid proddys it just proves like the Motherwell game, the Hibs game now these cunts that everyone of them want a piece of us, time we fought fire with fire by complaining to our Football Association as this can be seen as bringing the game into disrepute by this 

First I think its an SPFL matter.

Second did you not learn how they all view us, in 2012 after the votes?

I'm at the point i think we should start flinging muck back. 

Tims bring up "ye've nae history" - time to highlight their child abuse history, support for terrorism etc. I'm passed all this, "we're better than that" shite, they fling muck through the rhebel press, time to use the avenues we have including the club highlighting things. 

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Maybe if Aberdeen weren't the most tragic and irrelevant football team in Europe I'd care. We should stop caring about this type of shit imo, it's tired patter that will be scarcely used by non mentalists in a few years.

They're no in Europe mate, remember....

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Fuck 'em

3 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm at the point i think we should start flinging muck back. 

Tims bring up "ye've nae history" - time to highlight their child abuse history, support for terrorism etc. I'm passed all this, "we're better than that" shite, they fling muck through the rhebel press, time to use the avenues we have including the club highlighting things. 

Tims official line is we are the same tho. It's their manky fans.

Really want to pay these fuckers back big time.

Every fuckin jumped up little scrote who took the opportunity to stick the knife in thinking that there's no way these cunts are coming back.

Well sorry, look over your shoulder the Big Boys are back.

And if we grind a few of these fuckers into the dust on the way ?

????

Never thought I'd back the boycott argument but for these fucks I'm willing to make an exception. The taig element within their support drive's  The agenda of course but to put that out there like that shows them up for what they are. Can guarantee that stammering tight fisted prick Milne would shit his pants at the thought of being starved of the blue pound for another season.