K.A.I

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Guaranteed this will grow arms and legs in the media, usual fuds will be clambering over themselves to write a story about the big bad sectarian Rangers, get it right up the lot of them. 

Fuck them , let them work themselves up . They have a game against their rivals and Barcelona all coming up in the next week , you think that would give them enough to focus on the ins and outs of their own vile club yet all they care about is a friendly match we are involved in .

4 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Fuck them , let them work themselves up . They have a game against their rivals and Barcelona all coming up in the next week , you think that would give them enough to focus on the ins and outs of their own vile club yet all they care about is a friendly match we are involved in .

I honestly don't give a fuck what they think m8 but I think we all know what's coming, I love the fact their going ape shit over this though, their warped sense of being offended and double standards just shows them up for the brainless fuck wits that they are 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I honestly don't give a fuck what they think m8 but I think we all know what's coming, I love the fact their going ape shit over this though, their warped sense of being offended and double standards just shows them up for the brainless fuck wits that they are 

Spot on , if anything happens , it'd the clubs jobs to defend us . They have a lot of making up to do for their cup final stance so let's hope they do the right thing . And let's hope the bheasts have even more of a reason to be raging come this time next Saturday 

52 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

What the fck has it do with them? Why exactly are they going to their MP? :lol:

I really must be missing something because I literally wouldn't give a fck if their whole team and fans posed naked with a republican band whilst draped in rosary beads. In fact I'm that uninterested in them they could have already done that and I wouldn't know!

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

What the fck has it do with them? Why exactly are they going to their MP? :lol:

I really must be missing something because I literally wouldn't give a fck if their whole team and fans posed naked with a republican band whilst draped in rosary beads. In fact I'm that uninterested in them they could have already done that and I wouldn't know!

That's just a Saturday night down the gallowgate 

11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Totally agree with you mate .

Any other developed part  of the world , their mock offence8 and hypocrisy would be exposed and laughed at , sadly in snp scotland we know that loads of "impartial" media men will be hammering out articles of condemnation as we speak . The sad part is we will have some of our own joining in . 

6 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Totally agree with you mate .

Any other developed part  of the world , their mock offence8 and hypocrisy would be exposed and laughed at , sadly in snp scotland we know that loads of "impartial" media men will be hammering out articles of condemnation as we speak . The sad part is we will have some of our own joining in . 

Would be great if the club just turned around and more or less said so fucking what but somehow I doubt it, the fact most of these thick  arseholes will miss is that the lads in that photo support Rangers so who gives a fuck what clothes they were wearing, basically the headlines will mean "Rangers fans in photo with Rangers team shocker" but will written in a way that we are of accused of dragging Scotland back to the dark ages blah blah fucking blah, personally I'm absolutely fucking loving it. 

2 hours ago, BCLoyal9 said:

Great picture. Both Linfield and Rangers have many supporters that honour a Loyalist tradition. There's every reason to have the band lads there for the game. If a few bheasts are upset about it, can't say I'm bothered. 

??????

I'll be even more disappointed if the gypsies,tramps and thieves are not upset. :uk: