Written off

Craigferguson

Written off again? That'll do for me. We've been there quite a few times including the last game where we played them off the park. More of the same please lads!

I'm sure it's a 'stick-on' BTTS as I don't have a lot of confidence in keeping a clean sheet, but I do feel that we'll score. If the defence tightens up and we can be a bit more clinical in front of goal putting way more of the chances we get, we can win this. It's another one of those hard to call games I think. Too many if's and but's. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, BluebearDory said:

I am not over confident but NEVER EVER write your team off before they kick a ball ffs  :power_of_anguish:

If the fans have that attitude how can you expect the team to go out and be positive. Both have to believe we can win until the final whistle or we are fucked before we start !!!

The fans aren't kicking the ball though.  I've been to plenty of these games where the fans have given the team plenty backing and it has had no positive effect on the team or the result.   This game will hinge on the manager and the players, not the fans and certainly not the realistic opinion of anyone on here.

10 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

The fans aren't kicking the ball though.  I've been to plenty of these games where the fans have given the team plenty backing and it has had no positive effect on the team or the result.   This game will hinge on the manager and the players, not the fans and certainly not the realistic opinion of anyone on here.

Yes very true but if the fans aren't behind the players then we have zero chance.

The day I post on here that we have no chance of winning is the day I give up my season ticket and stop going. Anything can happen in any game.

You always have to believe you can win until it's over. Always . Or there is no point . 

No-one (except us) expects us to get anything from this game,  I've had tims telling me we are gonna get humped 6/7/8-0.

These are the type of games that will fucking devistate them if they lose it.  If we lose it, then it's what everyone expected anyway :lol:

It is not going to be an easy game, but to completely write us off is silly in the extreme.

1 minute ago, BluebearDory said:

Yes very true but if the fans aren't behind the players then we have zero chance.

The day I post on here that we have no chance of winning is the day I give up my season ticket and stop going. Anything can happen in any game.

You always have to believe you can win until it's over . Always . Or there is no point . 

Nobody said they weren't behind the team but realistically we are underdogs and on current form any neutral wouldn't give us much of a chance.   I am an optimistic person as those who know me are well aware however I am also realistic and I think we will be fortunate to get a draw.  Yes I hope we win but being a Bear doesn't mean that I can't form an opinion based on current form.

I've been playing their game with the tarriers at work. Have deliberately been downplaying our chances just to give them that added layer of expectation. "Well if he thinks we'll win then surely we will!". You can see the sense of satisfaction on their faces.

I'll fuckin ram it down their throats on Monday when we win....fuckin get intae them Rangers!! YAAAAAASSSSS :dioufcheer:

12 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Nobody said they weren't behind the team but realistically we are underdogs and on current form any neutral wouldn't give us much of a chance.   I am an optimistic person as those who know me are well aware however I am also realistic and I think we will be fortunate to get a draw.  Yes I hope we win but being a Bear doesn't mean that I can't form an opinion based on current form.

Yep me too. I have my opinion as well and whatever it is I always have to believe we can win til it's over.

I am the most nervous spectator you will ever meet and I honestly think we have mostly played like pish since the semi. However, there have been glimpses of brilliance in there and if it comes together on the day we can do it. If not then as long as everyone has given their all- fans and players- then so be it.

Either way I won't write us off til the final whistle and no debate will change that. 

No surrender 

24 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Remember they were all convinced they'd hammer us because of Bellamy arriving 

They are always mouthy bastards but yes they were particularly gobby in the lead up to that one.  Still recall work the following Monday.  

Celtic will be fast paced,closing us down blah blah blah..  When we turn up Saturday the above is exactly what made us the best footballing side in Scotland and 4 unimpressive performances do not change that. 

Theyll undoubtedly attempt to attack us but as per any Rodgers team we'll pick them off.  

Wallace is due a performance and dare I say he's also due a goal.  So Wallace Miller to join the 100 club and I'm still going senderos to get a thumping winner from a corner for the Gers