Does anyone at the club care like we do

Jimfanciesthedude

In all honesty, in years gone by, an old firm defeat hurt less, purely because you knew the players were hurting too, guys who knew what it meant and had the same feelings as us

Today, do you think any of them will go home tonight and give a fuck really, some will hurt because they lost, but deep down do you really think they'll wake up tomorrow and still feel shit

Because i fucking know i will, I'll struggle with this for weeks now, 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

In all honesty, in years gone by, an old firm defeat hurt less, purely because you knew the players were hurting too, guys who knew what it meant and had the same feelings as us

Today, do you think any of them will go home tonight and give a fuck really, some will hurt because they lost, but deep down do you really think they'll wake up tomorrow and still feel shit

A great post and I am with you 100%. Unfortunately we live in different times and most will not appreciate the damage and hurt suffered.

38 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I agree Jim 

It gets on my tits,guys looking for excuses ,positives and bravado on a day 11 players and most definitely our Manager shamed the name of Rangers football club 

Maybe in a week after the fall out but there are NO positives after today 

NONE

52 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Unless your a fan, you'll never know this feeling. 

To us it's a passion, a need, a make or break and even a life consumer.

For them it's a job. That's just how it is.

We walk the walk, they talk the talk.

3 points, learn from mistakes, plenty points to play for, blah fucking blah. Whereas we pay for their apathy, have to accept slagging for months to come, and know we're inadequate as a squad.

No mate.

They live our dream, can influence our lives, but it's a job that's all.

Depends on how it will affect their future bank balances. If the shambles today means they lose nothing financially, then they will sleep like babies. If we won and they made money, then they probably wouldn't sleep, as the excitement would get the better of them and they would be up all night wanking.