Damage cost from Saturday

Nieto11878

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

We have a multi millionaire in charge who is willing to spend his kids inheritance on the Club so shouldn't be a big deal.

But he'll just use this as another excuse to not sspend cash and slate our fans

What excuses has he given so far ? I must have missed them.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, piperpete said:

It suits the clubs mate as the damage can be used as a deflection tool, IT wouldnt be that hard to make the toilets bombproof but the tool would be lost, this week all taigs are singing from the same sheet and showing fotos of smashed bogs and using the sticks and stones argument.

I suppose you are right about the deflection side but your point about making them hard to destroy is a good one. 

It is just so annoying that when their fans overstepped the mark on Saturday in the stadium with their effigies and banners that the bogs had to be vandalised by  a few of our fans. Frustrating to say the least.  :(

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I find this fucking boring as fuck to be honest .

Will be talking about their bill when they wreck ours on New Year's Eve ?

Probably not 

There will undoubtedly be a thread on it, if it happens. However, I reckon cops will be all over the toilets so it can't happen, then it'll be portrayed as their mob behaving themselves, while we're holligans who smashed up a toilet.

3 minutes ago, left winger said:

There will undoubtedly be a thread on it, if it happens. However, I reckon cops will be all over the toilets so it can't happen, then it'll be portrayed as their mob behaving themselves, while we're holligans who smashed up a toilet.

That's the thing I don't understand why both clubs don't have a couple of cops in toilets for these games, it's been going on for years you'd think they'd learn.

Obviously over claiming, but as many have said, even if it's half that why would you act like a moron and cost the club money in the first place?

Said it before, but this was the stupidest of all actions on Saturday. Couldn't really care less about songs and banners. Neither of them impact the club's ability to compete. Our best player on Saturday cost less than it will to fix the toilets at Parkhead, if that claim turns out to be true.

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I find this fucking boring as fuck to be honest .

Will be talking about their bill when they wreck ours on New Year's Eve ?

Probably not 

They will. It's an agreement that's been set up for years now

4 hours ago, Nieto11878 said:

So he is going to say we caused 100k of damage but only bill for less ???? doesnt make sense 

He didn't say it though, the part involving the £100000 was not taken in quotes it was written by the journalist who wrote the article without anything tying it to lieswell. 

And as been stated many times, there is absolutely no chance it could even bea quarter of that fictitious price 

7 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Such a coincidence its a big six figure round sum....bullshit. You know how much it costs you to do your bathroom up to a high quality standard in an average size bathroom if you ever done it and thats a maybe 3-4k. So unless there rebuilding it with fuckin porcelanosa gear there talking fucking shite. Chipboard partitions and some shitey armitage shanks shitters, aluminium ceiling struts and styrofoam tiles cost and a lick of paint wouldnt cost you anymore than 20k . Of course it will be a bheast owned company that does the repairs so will inflate the bill accordingly.

THIS:541:....f**king rip off,maybe we're paying for refurb of the toilets elsewhere aswell....well ya know what they're like ;-)

Hope the bill is fully itemised.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Quite sure if it hadn't been a broken lavvy thnat it would've been TBB or the very fact some of us actually passed wind would have been enough for the H*** to moan about.
Every time we take a step back they take two forward.
Fuck sake they are now flying banners declaring "IT IS WAR"
We really need to start moving forward and turn everything back on them.
Would a toilet have been vandalised if they hadn't hung two effigies with regalia of an organisation I am a member of and a scarf of the team I support and would hope that the Rangers Board are cute enough to throw things like that straight back at them.  

If no damage had been done by some mindless morons then the club would have been able to condemned the behaviour of the scum. Now it just looks petty and a bit of tit for tat.

7 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

If no damage had been done by some mindless morons then the club would have been able to condemned the behaviour of the scum. Now it just looks petty and a bit of tit for tat.

Hope your not always that naive about Saturday, if you think the H*** wouldn't find something negative about us then you better open your eyes to the fact these cunts are doing there best to bring the republican struggle to the streets of Scotland. Read the banners and they want war. Me personally wish the H*** would just fuck off back to where they came from.

Are people actually thick enough to believe that they'll just pluck a figure out of thin air and then we'll pay it?

There will be a breakdown of costs for materials and quotes from companies etc provided along with whatever figure they do bill us for. And I doubt it will be anything close to £100k that's just a figure the media have thrown about.

And before anyone says "aye but they'll go to a tarrier company and bump up the price" I'm pretty sure, given the damage they've done to our place over the years, we'll have a fair idea if they are trying to rip us off or not. 

I'm not a builder and I don't have any involvement in the trade but I would guess 15-20k top whack. As it's probably original made of shite like the rest of breezeblock boulevard I think it could be done for 10k. Most of their fans could contribute some labour to the project as we know they don't work and it keeps them out of wee Bernadettes bedroom during the day.