Club Statement

one55

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Ger77 said:

Question for those on here that know the law around brand integrity. Do the club have grounds for legal recourse against DR for damage to the Rangers brand?

Nice one and sorry but as indicated in an earlier thread, they are cunts, I am drunk, angry and ffs get a grip. 

"Sir, he said something naughty"

"Fuck off"

Just now, geneva_ger said:

Nice one and sorry but as indicated in an earlier thread, they are cunts, I am drunk, angry and ffs get a grip. 

"Sir, he said something naughty"

"Fuck off"

They are indeed cunts, however the only thing that hurts them is taking their money and making them look bad in front of their shareholders. 

If we keep taking their shit, they will keep shovelling it. 

5 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Lets get something cleared up here... It wasn't the club or club1872 who took them to task,It was ordinary Rangers fans who made complaints to IPSO, If they hadn't done so there would be no apology and no retraction.

oofftt , thats you on albear's list now

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

oofftt , thats you on albear's list now

No idea who your'e speaking about,You only have to look at the original IPSO statement on the complaints and the timing of these statements from the club and club1872 to see that these came about after the decision by IPSO.

You won't find any official complaints with board members names on them and highly doubt any from those within club1872,Rangers fans done the dirty work and others trying to take the plaudits for playing no part. 

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

No idea who your'e speaking about,You only have to look at the original IPSO statement on the complaints and the timing of these statements from the club and club1872 to see that these came about after the decision by IPSO.

You won't find any official complaints with board members names on them and highly doubt any from those within club1872,Rangers fans done the dirty work and others trying to take the plaudits for playing no part. 

Thanks for explaining that and keep up your good work. (tu)

5 hours ago, OhW said:

As I said, they mean the same thing. Don't know what your point is.

You come on and point out that some people used sine die to make them look smart,then you come up with an alternative in "indefinitely" to make yourself look smart and even suggest where you could use it.
Do you now feel like a fucking dick or do you think you are a smart cunt?
Why get involved with something as trivial to try and make yourself look clever?
Just a small lesson in life mate.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You come on and point out that some people used sine die to make them look smart,then you come up with an alternative in "indefinitely" to make yourself look smart and even suggest where you could use it.
Do you now feel like a fucking dick or do you think you are a smart cunt?
Why get involved with something as trivial to try and make yourself look clever?
Just a small lesson in life mate.

And he said most of my posts were drivel :D

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

That doesn't explain what you meant by your Willie Woodburn comment. I don't feel like a dick or like a smart cunt. The point wasn't to make myself look clever, I was just saying that sine die is an overused phrase on here. I am free to comment on what I like.

You are sadly .

Meet the Chis Mutton of Rangers media??

13 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Thats that then. All the board needed to drag those fenian loving fuckers through the courts and rip 500k in damages from them.

Will Dave and Paul do it? Will they fuck.

We"ll get one column inch on page 27 while the damage to uor reputation across the world will be huge.

Exactly.

Big picture is accross the planet. How does it look to the neutral in countries like China, Japan, even USA and the emerging nations, when we are potrayed by the mhedia as sectarian, the no taig signing policy getting trotted out, Then the biggy, when BT or Sky trot out the apology to viewers for the offensive sectarian chanting. None of it is going to engender long term support and merchandise sales with the neutrals, not that we've got any shirts to sell these days. Liewell even managed to turn the shamefull Palestinian flag deal into a reputational succes and no doubt a commercial one, having every Arab in the ME buying a scum tap.

We are never going to set the CL on fire, if we get there due to the gulf in finances, so that exactly won't emcourage neutrals, but if we cannot even make an attempt to protect our reputation from haters making it massively toxic, there is little hope.

We are just fucking clueless when it comes to protecting and enhancing our corporate reputation. There has been a concerted campaign of demonisation for years now and yet we remainimpotent in stopping it.

This board are a one trick appeasement pony, but heh they are Rangers men after all.

Really?!  Shameless incomptent cunts are Directors in name only.