Club Statement

one55

Just now, AlBear. said:

Seriously mate I understand. I do. It must be hard for you, jbj, hostie etc to see this Rangers board stand up for RFC. Must eat you up inside. Horrible feeling, I'm sure. Guess you lot have to just, deal with it.

:lol: stand up for RFC :lol: put the wank sock away. 

When they start let me know. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ban the lot of them - fuck it, it's time! The club do it then the majority of bears will follow and boycott the lot of these horrible newspapers or broadcasters that spread lies about us. Don't buy the paper and don't give them the hits. ??

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

:lol: stand up for RFC :lol: put the wank sock away. 

When they start let me know. 

Excluding this thread, aye?

I know it will all be forgotten come Monday but I thought us Rangers fans could enjoy it until then.

Consensus says no. :(

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Ban the lot of them - fuck it, it's time! The club do it then the majority of bears will follow and boycott the lot of these horrible newspapers or broadcasters that spread lies about us. Don't buy the paper and don't give them the hits. ??

The fans are fair game, now if it was a director that was lied about in the rhecord I'm sure we would see all guns blazing. 

If this was my call starting from Monday.
I would assemble a team of good Bears from Rangers Media and they would sit down and discuss all bad press reports from the past week and give them access at Ibrox and a platform to protect our club from all the haters and give them access to a means of letting them all know to fuckin do one.
Shite reporting like the above offensive article will be punished until they change the way the PUL are portrayed and this might mean sin die if they do not change there scabby reporting taig like ways. :uk: 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Still waitIng on you showing me the club fighting the rhecord on this story. 

Are you ignoring this?

Tbh CB, I'm happy to watch you greet at a Rangers board standing up for the club for a change. Night night. Enjoy your whining.

1 minute ago, AlBear. said:

Are you ignoring this?

Tbh CB, I'm happy to watch you greet at a Rangers board standing up for the club for a change. Night night. Enjoy your whining.

Still waiting :lol:  I'm sure you can find the boards statement condemning the story about the fans and calling for a public apology immediately. 

Apologies cost nothing.

The deplorable lack of professional standards at that newspaper(?) are obvious, or was it simply a hatchet job in which case the club should be chasing that rhag for damages.

Of course that wouldn't suit El Supremo King and cheeky wee bouffant boy Murray in their desire to build bridges.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Still waiting :lol:  I'm sure you can find the boards statement condemning the story about the fans and calling for a public apology immediately. 

What are you waiting for? The board to call out the "rhebel" in an official statement...?

Honestly mate, just deal with it. DK is still "gasl" you can still whine incessantly about "£50 million" and we lost to the taigs. Get your fill mate.

I remember being told many years back "you can never beat the press" so the best bet was for the club to keep them on your side. Banning them would only give rise to negative stories and publicity.

Well times have changed. These newspapers are admitting to printing unsubstantiated stories that put us in a bad light. They are printing lies online, ensuring plenty of folk read them before being removed. Rangers could perform nothing but charity work for the next year and still attract bad press from the outlets in this country. It's time to ban those that consistently bad mouth the club and the support.

Just now, AlBear. said:

What are you waiting for? The board to call out the "rhebel" in an official statement...?

Honestly mate, just deal with it.

So the board never called the record out on the story, but seem happy to take the credit for someone's else's work. 

Glad we finally got to the point of the matter. (tu) 

Have a nice day. :lol: 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So the board never called the record out on the story, but seem happy to take the credit for someone's else's work. 

Glad we finally got to the point of the matter. (tu) 

Have a nice day. :lol: 

So well done Club1872? Houston? Graham? Dougie Park? Pick someone mate. Because on a good thread for RFC and Bears all you've done is greet...

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I remember being told many years back "you can never beat the press" so the best bet was for the club to keep them on your side. Banning them would only give rise to negative stories and publicity.

Well times have changed. These newspapers are admitting to printing unsubstantiated stories that put us in a bad light. They are printing lies online, ensuring plenty of folk read them before being removed. Rangers could perform nothing but charity work for the next year and still attract bad press from the outlets in this country. It's time to ban those that consistently bad mouth the club and the support.

The Rangers Charity Foundation does great work all year round, do you ever hear about it? 

45 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I presume the MSM will pick this up and print it, but has the record printed it in banner headlines in the paper?

Imagine if someone had been killed and they printed those lies ? Memories of the Sun and Hillsbourgh ?

Has the journo or editor been disciplined ? Doubt it

Minimum front page apology, all responsible on a written warning or P45 if already received one.

If not, one month ban for the Rhecord from Ibrox.

There's no other way to deal with this than to make it hurt them and think twice about repeating it - the "paper" and the individuals involved.

They hurt us, club and fans, publicly so right now they got away with it.

As much as it hurts to say this but we should take a leaf out of the scum supporters book. Take out a page ad in one of the papers and print this letter of apology from the Rhecord making sure the journalist concerned is named.

Pity we didn't have some sort of fund that could have paid for it.  :wink: