The Word h**

Nieto11878

4 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Looks like the PEOPLE wish a return to the good old days when we told the H*** to go home.
Tell a mate to tell a mate and tell them to let all of the PEOPLE about it for the SF.
In Kevin Keegans own words "i would love it" :uk::lol: 

you young ones can easily get it out on that tweeter and faceybook thing.

they skhum would shit themselves, never let them forget their vhile traitoris background

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only find H** offensive when I'm on social media and want to complain about everything, they do the same. Whene I grew up I had catholic and proddy mates, we called them the fenians or tims and they called us the H*** and no cunt gave a fuck.

7 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Like any other poll, you get the result you want if you ask the right people.

Or the wrong result if you ask the wrong people - such as who the fuck in the south of England would know what the h*n would mean, and it has fuck all to do with honey.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Never found it offensive.

Thats not to say that if a taig called me it I wouldn't feel inclined to thump them in the mouth. That's more to do with the fact I just don't like taigs though 

Not liking taigs, you've kept that quiet. :pipe:

I am not German,Nor do I have any connections to nazi Germany, Also I am not in any form linked to any orange hall's etc,  But I have been  called a H** and orange bastard on a few occasions,   I can only respond by saying I am scottish and proud, And I have a father, Also get your eyes tested for colour blindness as I am White.

looks like we don't give a fuck in the most part about being called H***.
In this horrible backwater and the fenians finding anything to be offended by I think it's time to give them another song to be offended with.
Would bet my house against it taking a nano second for wee catholic girls fainting at there fenian fathers feet in terror at being told to go home ya H***.
We honestly need to play these horrible cunts at there own game.
Will be asking for the supporters bus to Inverness to give "GO HOME YA H*** " big licks before the SF.
Hope the bheasts who guest on these pages go running back to the greenie brigade to let them know :uk:  

57 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

I am not German,Nor do I have any connections to nazi Germany, Also I am not in any form linked to any orange hall's etc,  But I have been  called a H** and orange bastard on a few occasions,   I can only respond by saying I am scottish and proud, And I have a father, Also get your eyes tested for colour blindness as I am White.

And British :ukflag:

Well that's all well and good, i'm sure if i canvassed outside the Sandy Jardine stand at Ibrox before a game that 100% of people would say they didn't find the word fenian offensive and would probably even say they liked using the word.

See how that logic works you fucking taig rhag?

4 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Or the wrong result if you ask the wrong people - such as who the fuck in the south of England would know what the h*n would mean, and it has fuck all to do with honey.

Excellent point,folk would be thinking its offensive only to women who also think babe is offensive 

But now we have it as a statistical fact that to be called a H** bastard is only mildly offensive 

Wonder where they took the poll for fenian bastard,the gallowgate ?

I've never understood this, I mean it's never bothered me and i never understood why they are offended by being called fenian etc.

Thing is though we have genuine reason to call them H*** but they don't with us, so just aim it straight back.

A few banners educating folk and telling them who the real H*** are, attitudes will change and jobs a good un.

Since I joined the Forum I've read numerous posts (we all have) from older Bears stating that we used to call the tarriers H*** due to their sickening support for the nazis during WWll. Indeed, the piggery was shut down because of the embarrassment the scum caused at the time (no change there then as they've been a source of embarrassment since their very inception). Posts in this thread allude to it. Why do we continue to say we're not offended by the word H** when asterisk-ing out certain letters in the word? That suggests we actually are offended! I am not a H**, not a single one of my fellow Bears are H***, so why are we bestowing power on the word, and the scumbags that call us it, by not using the word without an asterisk or two? IMHO, we are actually dignifying the word and those who use it against us....these rhats don't deserve that from us! Next time we beat them, I'd love to see every Bear, in whichever  ground, singing in unison, the way only we can: "go home ya H***"....anyway, you know the rest. Let's take the power back by adopting it as our new (old) chant and give it to them something rotten...and do it to them EVERY single time we meet them and at EVERY single opportunity thereafter! Let's take it back from them in a big way, and sustain it! If it's now in the "mild" category according to Ofcom (no laughing) then we shouldn't have a problem. After all, the taigs get away with it so why shouldn't we? Let's test the authorities reaction...would be interesting to see how quickly it would be deemed offensive when we started to use it! As KAI quite rightly pointed out, the word doesn't offend me...it's the unfair criminal tag attached to Bears using the word fenian when they get away with calling us H** scum and the unfair uneven handed way the media report it that offends! Time to give the word H** back to the scum it really belongs to!!

39 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I've never understood this, I mean it's never bothered me and i never understood why they are offended by being called fenian etc.

Thing is though we have genuine reason to call them H*** but they don't with us, so just aim it straight back.

A few banners educating folk and telling them who the real H*** are, attitudes will change and jobs a good un.

Loud & proud; go home ya h*ns.

50 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Since I joined the Forum I've read numerous posts (we all have) from older Bears stating that we used to call the tarriers H*** due to their sickening support for the nazis during WWll. Indeed, the piggery was shut down because of the embarrassment the scum caused at the time (no change there then as they've been a source of embarrassment since their very inception). Posts in this thread allude to it. Why do we continue to say we're not offended by the word H** when asterisk-ing out certain letters in the word? That suggests we actually are offended! I am not a H**, not a single one of my fellow Bears are H***, so why are we bestowing power on the word, and the scumbags that call us it, by not using the word without an asterisk or two? IMHO, we are actually dignifying the word and those who use it against us....these rhats don't deserve that from us! Next time we beat them, I'd love to see every Bear, in whichever  ground, singing in unison, the way only we can: "go home ya H***"....anyway, you know the rest. Let's take the power back by adopting it as our new (old) chant and give it to them something rotten...and do it to them EVERY single time we meet them and at EVERY single opportunity thereafter! Let's take it back from them in a big way, and sustain it! If it's now in the "mild" category according to Ofcom (no laughing) then we shouldn't have a problem. After all, the taigs get away with it so why shouldn't we? Let's test the authorities reaction...would be interesting to see how quickly it would be deemed offensive when we started to use it! As KAI quite rightly pointed out, the word doesn't offend me...it's the unfair criminal tag attached to Bears using the word fenian when they get away with calling us H** scum and the unfair uneven handed way the media report it that offends! Time to give the word H** back to the scum it really belongs to!!

That would've been a great post if you didn't notice :lol:

Also Ofcom only make the rules for communication,  it is still a crime under scots law 

2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

That would've been a great post if you didn't notice :lol:

Also Ofcom only make the rules for communication,  it is still a crime under scots law 

:lol:I know, spent all my time on this forum scratching my head (for the reasons in my original post) as to why everyone uses asterisks when writing H** and it turns out it's a built in feature of the forum...big own goal on my part doh

I'm aware also that Ofcom are the watchdog for telecommunications only and I'd imagine they're acting out a consultancy role in this regard. I'm also aware that under the OBFA it has been decreed that the word H** is an offencive term but, tell me, how many tarriers have done 4 months in the nick for using it as compared to the amount of Bears harassed, lifted and jailed for the use of the equally benign word fenian?

I say, shout out loud and give the taigs their original monicker back and, at the same time, test the reaction of the law and the media! And while we're at it, I'd argue that this feature should be removed from the forum by admin (again, for the reasons stated in my original post) because it's ludicrous that we roll over to the offence police...and don't tell me it's because it's an illicit, illegal word because 'fenian' is supposed to be illegal and illicit but I use it often on here, with relish, and no asterisks! Asterisk-ing words? We'll be clocking in at work with enforced  implanted microchips next! 

9 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

:lol:I know, spent all my time on this forum scratching my head (for the reasons in my original post) as to why everyone uses asterisks when writing H** and it turns out it's a built in feature of the forum...big own goal on my part doh

I'm aware also that Ofcom are the watchdog for telecommunications only and I'd imagine they're acting out a consultancy role in this regard. I'm also aware that under the OBFA it has been decreed that the word H** is an offencive term but, tell me, how many tarriers have done 4 months in the nick for using it as compared to the amount of Bears harassed, lifted and jailed for the use of the equally benign word fenian?

I say, shout out loud and give the taigs their original monicker back and, at the same time, test the reaction of the law and the media! And while we're at it, I'd argue that this feature should be removed from the forum by admin (again, for the reasons stated in my original post) because it's ludicrous that we roll over to the offence police...and don't tell me it's because it's an illicit, illegal word because 'fenian' is supposed to be illegal and illicit but I use it often on here, with relish, and no asterisks! Asterisk-ing words? We'll be clocking in at work with enforced  implanted microchips next! 

I've never heard of anyone getting the jail or sacked calling someone a fenian, have you?

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I've never heard of anyone getting the jail or sacked calling someone a fenian, have you?

By affixing the word "blood" to it...as in TBB, yes I have mate. I've never heard of anyone getting the jail or sacked for using the word H** either, even when the cunts affix the word "scum" to it either. On banners no less! Have you? 

9 hours ago, teddybears1872 said:

Very good response, personally I tell them "fuck off ya fenian bastard "  and I was always ready to back it up, but offended -Meh. 

39 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

By affixing the word "blood" to it...as in TBB, yes I have mate. I've never heard of anyone getting the jail or sacked for using the word H** either, even when the cunts affix the word "scum" to it either. On banners no less! Have you? 

You were writing only the word fenian that's where I was getting you wrong but yes add blood or bastard then to me it's a completely different use. I've never heard of anyone arrested for the single use of the word H** but again add bits on then yes, probably one guy

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/celtic-fan-wore-t-shirt-with-sectarian-995063

I still maintain the word fenian on its own is ok in certain contexts but that can't be said for the word H**.

Context is the important word here,Add the sweary words and that could see you arrested

But here's the problem... The police's FOCUS group and the woman in charge states that use of the word fenian and H** used on there own isn't classed as offensive.

NBM state the exact opposite from what the police FOCUS group woman says,NBM state the following on the use of the word H**

Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “H**” and “Orange bastard” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be) and others such as “Fenian” and “Tim” used negatively against Catholics (or those perceived to be). 

States this on their website here > http://nilbymouth.org/history/

Now being both organisations, Police Scotland and NBM are funded by taxpayers money,How on earth can two organisations have two totally different opinions when both of their goals is to stop sectarianism but the views on both words are totally different.

One organisation says the use of the words are of an offensive sectarian nature and the other organisation says the words are fine used on their own without the sweary words.

These are two groups that are funded by taxpayers,More particular NBM are purely funded by the Scottish government,Yet have an opposite opinion from the police but supposedly singing from the same hymn sheet ... Absolutely bizarre.

On 04/10/2016 at 0:33 PM, scottyscott1963 said:

Go home ya H***
go home ya H***
go home ya H***
go home.
The term was referring to the Irish who collaborated with the H*** during WW11 and to remind them that there stadium was closed for singing pro Nazi songs

I've missed a lot of World Wars if there has been 11.

4 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Context is the important word here,Add the sweary words and that could see you arrested

But here's the problem... The police's FOCUS group and the woman in charge states that use of the word fenian and H** used on there own isn't classed as offensive.

NBM state the exact opposite from what the police FOCUS group woman says,NBM state the following on the use of the word H**

Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “H**” and “Orange bastard” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be) and others such as “Fenian” and “Tim” used negatively against Catholics (or those perceived to be). 

States this on their website here > http://nilbymouth.org/history/

Now being both organisations, Police Scotland and NBM are funded by taxpayers money,How on earth can two organisations have two totally different opinions when both of their goals is to stop sectarianism but the views on both words are totally different.

One organisation says the use of the words are of an offensive sectarian nature and the other organisation says the words are fine used on their own without the sweary words.

These are two groups that are funded by taxpayers,More particular NBM are purely funded by the Scottish government,Yet have an opposite opinion from the police but supposedly singing from the same hymn sheet ... Absolutely bizarre.

Nothing is bizarre in this Fucked up Country. 

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

You were writing only the word fenian that's where I was getting you wrong but yes add blood or bastard then to me it's a completely different use. I've never heard of anyone arrested for the single use of the word H** but again add bits on then yes, probably one guy

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/celtic-fan-wore-t-shirt-with-sectarian-995063

I still maintain the word fenian on its own is ok in certain contexts but that can't be said for the word H**.

Your points are fair mate?. Problem for us all...even the piggies, is there's a bit of ambiguity over words, there use, context etc, and at which point they become offensive. I suppose my main point is that I don't think any word should be deemed offensive, although I do recognise that context can put a different slant on any given word. It begs the question, is it ever really the word on its own or is it intent? For example, "in you come Jock, you fancy a beer?"...In which case you view the word as a term of endearment. If however, someone says "fuck off you Jock bastard!"...then you'd be liable to get noised right up! I think these cases need to be approached openly on a case by case basis and with intent and context at the heart of it. But in the main, legislation on these matters strikes me as a complete joke and we all need to grow a pair and stop allowing ourselves to be offended! Banter, even venom, at the fitba should never see the polis or courts getting involved but it was the taigs that started all that pish in the first place..."oh, ma civil rights!", wankers!! 

To your last point, being offended by the word H** and asterisk-ing out letters, whether it's done by admin or voluntarily, imbues the word and the taigs with a power they haven't earned...them being the true H***...so fuck the fenian fuckers!