James Traynor embarrassed our Manager

onwardsupwards

1 hour ago, jackrfc95 said:

Traynor was correct to step in, although I agree with others its not that big a deal...

Don't think traynor can do right for doing wrong. Nobody's hears from him for a while he's getting money for nothing speaks up at a press conference now he's an embarrassment:disappointment:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

What's to think about? Cos the guy said some bullshit a few years ago is nothing to do with yesterday's events. 

Oh, that's alright then let's get every cunt who demonizes the Rangers support a job as head of media after stating it's okay for Rangers supporters to get battered with Batons.  Makes perfect sense to me.

Good One we should just get Lennon in as manager he said a few things a few years ago but he's okay now.

21 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

You can only push a man so far eventually. Mr Warburton would have politely told them to fuck off then all the stories in the papers would be how he has no respect for journalists, Traynor is a cock sock but did entirely right thing there.

Warburton was handling it fine, Traynor made it more of a press story than it was. He's now damaging us from the inside looking out.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Traynor did a scribble in his newspaper saying the Spanish Police were right to batter Rangers supporters with Batons, Think before you post.

He should never be employed at Rangers in any capacity.

Maybe not, but his actions were still correct yesterday regardless. 

Stuck up for the gaffer, gave a journo a doing and put a strong message across for something we've been too accommodating with recently IMO. 

4 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Do we have to do these interviews, are they part of a deal we have under the SPFL?

If not, then we should just invite sky and our own journals, and have our site and sky the only place to get our news.

Don't know if its been pointed out by others, but it was a Sky person who asked the 'offensive' question.

Who signed Joey Barton?

How bad was that mistake?

What now for Barton?

2 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Don't know if its been pointed out by others, but it was a Sky person who asked the 'offensive' question.

Who signed Joey Barton?

How bad was that mistake?

What now for Barton?

Well fuck sky as well

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Oh, that's alright then let's get every cunt who demonizes the Rangers support a job as head of media after stating it's okay for Rangers supporters to get battered with Batons.  Makes perfect sense to me.

Good One we should just get Lennon in as manager he said a few things a few years ago but he's okay now.

Lets not beat about the bush!

We all know JT reported about the death of Rangers, that is reason enough for him never to be allowed to put a foot inside Ibrox ever again. Never mind get a top job.

What will he write when he is sacked?

5 hours ago, onwardsupwards said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rangers-press-officer-stops-mark-9032992

i thought James Traynor had been sacked long ago, was he not another one who was taking tens of thousands from our club when we couldn't afford it

why is Traynor allowed to tell Warbs what to do? Why did Warbs do it? WALTER would never have been treated like that

James Traynor your an embarrassment

25 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe not, but his actions were still correct yesterday regardless. 

Stuck up for the gaffer, gave a journo a doing and put a strong message across for something we've been too accommodating with recently IMO. 

No they are not he created a wee media storm for his pals in the Press Warburton was handling them fine. Now its beeing Blown up more than it needed to be.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

No they are not he created a wee media storm for his pals in the Press Warburton was handling them fine. Now its beeing Blown up more than it needed to be.

He was doing the same old tired looking 'I won't answer that question' routine that came before his last storm out. He was handling them fine, but should you take jab after jab just because your got a strong chin?

Traynor did his job as a PR man and hit back - which is what so many get in a wee hissy fit about when the club don't normally.

I honestly think some people are happier when they have something to be annoyed about on here. 

And it's hardly a media storm. PR guys control press conferences like that all the time.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He was doing the same old tired looking 'I won't answer that question' routine that came before his last storm out. He was handling them fine, but should you take jab after jab just because your got a strong chin?

Traynor did his job as a PR man and hit back - which is what so many get in a wee hissy fit about when the club don't normally.

I honestly think some people are happier when they have something to be annoyed about on here. 

And it's hardly a media storm. PR guys control press conferences like that all the time.

If i had a choice between Warburton an articulate guy who talks sense over Traynor a neanderthal  who struggles to speak and has made a career out of slating our club and support it would not be a difficult choice.

Warburton looked embarrassed by him as anyone would be with his behavior. The Traynor love fest seems to have developed on here which is worrying.

5 hours ago, KazzyTI said:

I really don't see the problem with Traynor stepping in. The journo asked the same question in 4 different ways. The gaffer responded each time to say there would be no comment and the club was dealing with it. This is by no means an isolated incident either. Week in week out, guttersnipe hacks insult the intelligence of our manager and players by asking the same questions over and over. It's fucking stupid and about time someone from the club did something about it.

Exactly, that's what Press Officers are there to do.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Imagine writing something that isn't slagging Rangers or a member of staff at Rangers. Outrageous.

Just now, Smile said:

There is a way to do things without creating more of a story Traynor knew what he was doing here.

Agree in a way but I'm glad action was taken.  Traynor and MW should have agreed the action before hand

Just now, chris182 said:

Agree in a way but I'm glad action was taken.  Traynor and MW should have agreed the action before hand

The thing is Warburtons a bright guy with the Media for me he doesn't need a minder and has always handled the Press very well.

It's not for Traynor to tell MW what to do. Traynor remains to feed from the fatted calf and act the billy big baws. He should have kept his big mouth shut as MW would have eventually and quite eloquently told them to fuck off. In fact being so articulate, he could even made a joke out of it and them and throw them well off the tack. I don't think MW would have been too happy with him.

5 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Do we have to do these interviews, are they part of a deal we have under the SPFL?

If not, then we should just invite sky and our own journals, and have our site and sky the only place to get our news.

It was a Guy from Sky who was asking the Questions at the time he walked out.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

That's a whole different debate, as I said him writing shite a few years ago doesn't make yesterday's actions wrong.  Blame Charles green for appointing him, and obviously smith and his players never had a problem with him either with the amount of interviews he got