BT Sport Make Complaint Against Rangers

Frank Reynolds

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Sutton is the mug that comes out and says it to the cameras.

But i think if you scratch the surface it shows the level of hatred/bitterness/paranoia in that bheggar dressing room at the time.

Not sure he is a mug. He has had a look at the lie of the land up here and decided where his next meal ticket is coming from.

He has decided - as plenty of others have -  that that revolves around us. he has taken it one step further in his views to make a name for himself.

Mug - no. Bitter cunt - yes

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I could never understand why Sutton wasn't held to account for his comments at the time. They were totally illogical as Celtic had just beaten Killie (who finished the league in 4th place) 4-0 away from home but that was due to their good play but we beat the team who finished 5th 6-1 at home and that had to be cheating. From memory I am sure they had beatrn Dunfermline 4-1 in Dunfermline a few weeks earlier, and again that was because of how great they were, no suggestion of anyone lying down.

If Alan Thompson hadn't bottled his penalty then the tims  would have had the same 5 clear goal margin we won by, although theirs was an away game. And let's not forget Hugh Keevin disgust at the Tim players who gave ex Tim Gordon Marshall such a hard time for his saves that day. Finally the only time I recall any player lying down was self confessed Frank McGarvey who admitted not trying a leg for st mirren when tims won the league in 86 .

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Not sure he is a mug. He has had a look at the lie of the land up here and decided where his next meal ticket is coming from.

He has decided - as plenty of others have -  that that revolves around us. he has taken it one step further in his views to make a name for himself.

I was talking about when he came out with the "dunfermline lay down" pish.

He was the mug who opened his mouth after obviously hearing it discussed in the dressing room.

The daft bhoy, who let the world know how bitter and pathetic his club was.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I was talking about when he came out with the "dunfermline lay down" pish.

He was the mug who opened his mouth after obviously hearing it discussed in the dressing room.

The daft bhoy, who let the world know how bitter and pathetic his club was.

(tu)

I really hope we beat the scum on Sunday, and MW gives BT sports their post match interview and grins like a Cheshire cat all the way through it, saying calmly .....  "To have surrendered today would have been against The Rangers policy, we now look forward to the cup final against Morton, and that gentlemen, is all I have to say on the matter ..... other than, aren't you one short, is CS ill ?".

:uk:

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Rangers only need to provide a member of the playing squad and a member of the coaching/management team. We apparently offered an alternative who was refused by BT.

He was heading down the road immediately to fly to Belfast at 7am the next morning. Perhaps that had something to do with it. Ot has MW an issue with Sutton, which would be understandable.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Have no wish to read the words of such a spiteful cunt like Sutton.
The words of a madman who actually accused the whole Dunfermline team of cheating,whilst falling out with a keeper who was an ex team mate for not cheating and throwing the match against Kilmarnock.
Just one rancid bitter ex tramp who cannot control themselves.
Did hope that Friday night was the precursor for this cunt getting his jotters :uk: 

Heard a wee snippet of him on Radio 5 before yesterday's EPL commentary game.

Was acting like a Tosser with a female member of the broadcast team who was, quite reasonably, asking him to give an opinion.

What anybody thinks he has to offer is way beyond me....

The head of bt sport Simon GREEN is a self confessed tarrier who said it made his dreams come true for Celtic to qualify for champions league. The fact he is also pumping money into the pedodome is disgraceful. Should tv companies not at least pretend to be neutral?? Tell them to fuck off and it's not as if we're making millions from the deal and as we all know it's all about the Rangers 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"The BT Sport Family Stand at Celtic Park offers a great variety of pre-match entertainment and treats for the kids ahead of every home game. From face-painting and fairground attractions in the concourse, to visits from first-team players and official club mascot, Hoopy the Huddle Hound - there’s always plenty of fun to be had during the build-up to kick-off!"

Ah this BT Sport are complaining about Rangers. No prejudice there is there.

One club get sponsored and numerous ex players as pundits. The other gets complained about after blatant abuse by one of said ex bheast players.

Fight this bias Rangers!

The irony of those Britain-hating bastards having a stand sponsored by British Telecom.

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

He was heading down the road immediately to fly to Belfast at 7am the next morning. Perhaps that had something to do with it. Ot has MW an issue with Sutton, which would be understandable.

:clap::clap::clap:

You have probably hit the nail on the head Mate, and if ever there was a case of priorities, the burial of a Brother Bear would be by far at the top of the list on this occasion.

:ukflag:

25 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Spot on. He knows exactly what he is saying and is creating a character to keep himself in work up here

7 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can anyone tell me how I cancel BT sport? I'm on the £5 a month deal, never asked for it, At first I got it free when I took BT broadband then they just started charging for it.

I can't see any way to cancel on their web site.

BT have listed 0800 432 0025 as the number to ring for managing the extra BT Sport HD subscription

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can anyone tell me how I cancel BT sport? I'm on the £5 a month deal, never asked for it, At first I got it free when I took BT broadband then they just started charging for it.

Good luck trying to work your way round their website, I cancelled my whole subscription with them, had to give 30 days notice, they then charge you over £30 to have the Broadband switched off which I'm refusing to pay, their coverage is shite and I wish a year ago I never went with them, only ever had hassle.

Fuck it - tin hat on again 

If, and I emphasise if, Rangers/Jim T/Mark W did not want MW to be interviewed by BT Sport because of Mutton then I think it's an own goal. If its because of Jamie Barton then fair enough though he did speak to the hacks after the game - I Think?  

It just gives Sutton the kind of publicity and reputation he seeks. Just ignore the twat and his ramblings.

Rangers have shown not to be fucked with here this week of all weeks when BT sport will be looking to build up Sundays game and we have pulled the plug on access to our manager

paybacks I bitch Chris eh cause that's who's to to blame

well done Rangers

28 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Fuck BT.
Phone the bank and cancel the SO/DD and doubt whether they will even get in touch.
Did it with two Accounts last week.
It will be a stand alone payment separate from any other account.

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Fuck BT.
Phone the bank and cancel the SO/DD and doubt whether they will even get in touch.
Did it with two Accounts last week.

You do know if they try to take money from your account and it fails then it reduces your credit rating, as with any failed dd/so payment.