BT Sport Make Complaint Against Rangers

Frank Reynolds

12 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

You do know if they try to take money from your account and it fails then it reduces your credit rating, as with any failed dd/so payment.

Sorry AL II.
I'm a pensioner and i'm lucky to be in a position where my credit rating is the least of my worries.
This can be put down to being sheer fuckin stubborn and downright cantankerous.
But would encourage anyone in a similar position to just phone the bank and then get in touch to tell them you are cancelling the DD and there is not a lot they can do.
BUT!!! They can always phone the No you quoted which was 0800432 0025 :541: 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Sorry AL II.
I'm a pensioner and i'm lucky to be in a position where my credit rating is the least of my worries.
This can be put down to being sheer fuckin stubborn and downright cantankerous.
But would encourage anyone in a similar position to just phone the bank and then get in touch to tell them you are cancelling the DD and there is not a lot they can do.

(tu) Fair enough, just in case any younger bears out there do the same...then apply for a mortgage or even a mobile phone.

To be fair I know it's a pain in the arse but they will still chase you for the money as you didn't cancel following their terms and conditions...they tie you up like a kipper ;)

38 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can anyone tell me how I cancel BT sport? I'm on the £5 a month deal, never asked for it, At first I got it free when I took BT broadband then they just started charging for it.

I can't see any way to cancel on their web site.

Rather than cancel it mate, as you are a BT customer I think you are in a very good position to complain (0800 800 150) to them that you are considering canceling due to the outrageous behaviour of one of their poorest pundits, and will be telling all you know who have BT sports to do the same. 

If you just want to cancel try this number ...... 0800 023 4399.

Hope this helps mate.

P.S Or you can do what Scotty says if you are in a similar situation regarding your credit status ....... :cheers:

:uk:

2 hours ago, BluesClues said:

From the BBC:

Broadcaster BT Sport has complained to the Scottish Professional Football Association about the lack of co-operation by Rangers to provide manager Mark Warburton for interview at Friday's game against Inverness.

Fuck those cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Rather than cancel it mate, as you are a BT customer I think you are in a very good position to complain (0800 800 150) to them that you are considering canceling due to the outrageous behaviour of one of their poorest pundits, and will be telling all you know who have BT sports to do the same. 

If you just want to cancel try this number ...... 0800 023 4399.

Hope this helps mate.

P.S Or you can do what Scotty says if you are in a similar situation regarding your credit status ....... :cheers:

Taking the complaints option would be a far better choice for people not in my position Bobby. :541: 
But to get out of the contract soon as :uk: 

Well if they started treating us and MW with respect they wud not be in this position.

They all think they can have a kick at us and we will just let them.I hate Sutton as a pundit he's thick and  arrogant and hopeless .  And as for complaining to the football authorities enough said they have only looked on us as a cash cow with the blue pound. Take pitch invasions, staff safety and Teflon Petrie we cud go on but as long as it's against us no problem as they rub there grotty wee hands looking at the cash.

I will be happy if we keep all interviews with the media inhouse she we are in full control .

Did Fergusson not do this at Man Utd and they quickly fell into line .

33 minutes ago, OhW said:

If that is the honest reason then fair enough. I wouldn't want any Rangers fans using this genuine tragedy to 'point score' though. 

He didn't speak to them before the game either  

So it's obvious a 'decision' was made.

Suttons just a typical loudmouth who seems to be basing his media career on winding up people who are daft enough to fall for it. Warburtons a classy guy with the media and seems a genuinely decent guy BT are backing the wrong man here and just look foolish.

Ban BT and all the press as well.

They think they can say and do anything they want to us.

But , fellow bears, the times they are a changing and we are slowly but surely getting back to our rightful place in Scottish football and they can all see it happening..That's what they cannot stand...

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Heard a wee snippet of him on Radio 5 before yesterday's EPL commentary game.

Was acting like a Tosser with a female member of the broadcast team who was, quite reasonably, asking him to give an opinion.

What anybody thinks he has to offer is way beyond me....

(tu)

He will get his mate ..... then he will true to form go around whinging like the pillock he is about how unfair life is ...... Karma is the only thing that truly destroys 100% of all germs.

So just phoned BT, said I wanted to cancel the £5 a month for the sports, was paying £45 a month total for broadband an line rental plus sports, the guy offered me £40 a month with faster broadband for 18 months and sports free for 3 months.

Had to accept, will just have to make sure I cancel the sports come January.

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

This is pathetic from BT sports.

Utterly pathetic.

Toys are well and truly thrown out the pram here, let them have their wee complaint and challenge them or the SPFL  should they decide action is required.

Suttons comments regarding the manager and his meltdowns over Harry Forrester should be used in our defence.

And to think wee brenda thinks his team gets picked on by BT.

Agree Sutton is one bitter fucking cunt, He is also one bitter fucking BANKRUPT CUNT so he won't be stopping spouting his pish anytime soon because the moment he does he will be out of a fucking job, Basically he is being paid to hate The Rangers, Whoring himself out to anybody that will pay him for his anti Rangers bile, I personally will never buy the Rhebel or click on any of their link's, I get my news on Rangers either from Rangers Media or Sky Sports, Even if it is bad news it is normally balanced

1 hour ago, OhW said:

If that is the honest reason then fair enough. I wouldn't want any Rangers fans using this genuine tragedy to 'point score' though. 

Agreed Mate .... that scenario falls squarely in the pages of the manky mob's book of dirty tricks, and no Rangers' fans would stoop as low as to use this tragedy the way they have done in the past.

if it was possibly or partly the reason as stated, it will have been commendable ...... though after the fact that no interviews were given by any Rangers staff prior and post match (as stated above by Deanzmeanzheinz and MasterD) It would seem that it is more likely that a decision has been reached by The Club to discontinue interviews with BT Sports due to ongoing dissatisfaction with a certain piss poor pundit.

Here's hoping this is actually the case and The Club are no longer tolerating unwarranted comment from "would be pundits", or anyone trying to cause conflict within our ranks.

22 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So just phoned BT, said I wanted to cancel the £5 a month for the sports, was paying £45 a month total for broadband an line rental plus sports, the guy offered me £40 a month with faster broadband for 18 months and sports free for 3 months.

Had to accept, will just have to make sure I cancel the sports come January.

(tu)

Good on you mate, I hope you sowed a seed that the reason was because of CS ..... as they say at Tesco .... "Every little helps".