Clint Hill

Just seen he was in SPFL back four of the week and have to agree that he has been excellent the last few times i've seen him. He was solid against Ross county when he got elbowed right in the face(haven't heard anything about that since funnily enough). Thought the same against Aberdeen and also against Inverness. He doesn't work well with Kiernan although i think Maldini would have trouble with him. With him and Wilson as our CB's i feel fairly confident that we'll limit the opposition. 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

#anyonebutKiernan

Hill looks to be getting better. Has to be Hill and Wilson.

Senderos needs time to show if he's got anything and Sunday isn't that time.

Kiernan will always cost us goals. Just looking at the Inverness match they should have been one up after 2 mins when his positioning caused a free header on goal. When they got played through one on one he was all over the place, had no idea whatsoever what to do. I truly believe if Warbs tries to persevere with him it'll cost him his job. Utterly bonkers giving him a new contract. 

7 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Think it will be hill and Wilson on Sunday. It has looked our most solid pairing apart from Aberdeens first goal. Pace is a worry with them though. 

Tavernier should have went with Hayes as well for that goal. 

57 minutes ago, CheckMateCharlie said:

Kiernan will always cost us goals. Just looking at the Inverness match they should have been one up after 2 mins when his positioning caused a free header on goal. When they got played through one on one he was all over the place, had no idea whatsoever what to do. I truly believe if Warbs tries to persevere with him it'll cost him his job. Utterly bonkers giving him a new contract. 

Also at the end his positioning was rank and he flapped aboot like an emu playing with a toy ferret, allowing one of their players a headed chance, before berating everyone else.

You thought the emu/toy ferret comparison was a bit bizarre? 

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Rob Kiernan defending (or is it an emu playing with a toy ferret? Hard to say)...

Wilson and Hill are easily our best pair. Just stick with them and we'll keep on improving with a bit of stability. Kiernan is an absolute disaster of a footballer and Senderos is a fucking pussy, doesn't even deserve to travel with the squad on sunday after he blatantly chucked it last time against them.