Your number 1

LiviGer

Your number 1?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Your number 1?

• Gilks
    • Foderingham

Foderingham, he's pulled off some wonder saves this season and has won us games 

Gilks was good on Sunday but at the end of the day, Fod'a been good all season and hasn't done anything wrong to lose the number one spot. 

Would be more than happy if Gilks was handed the Scottish cup games. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, WGOH said:

So tell me again why you would play Gilks over Fod based on potential?

Fod always looks shaky to me.

My vote is to give Gilks more games to prove himself. I believe he has the potential and ability to be the better Rangers keeper.

1 hour ago, CoopsLaud said:

Fod always looks shaky to me.

My vote is to give Gilks more games to prove himself. I believe he has the potential and ability to be the better Rangers keeper.

Not so sure how Fod has been shaky this season. Our most consistent performer, a little bit harsh dropping him due to a good performance but not dropping others due to constant bad perfomances

I would imagine that M W has told Gilks that he will play in the cup games but Wes is his number one. That will only change if Wes starts losing silly goals.

As for my opinion I thought Matt had a great game on Sunday and will be hard on him to not play tomorrow night, but not sure Wes has done anything wrong the last game he played, so I will say Wes at the moment.

As a couple of posters have said it is about the only position in the team that is not a problem.

8 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Interested to see the results of this. A lot of posts in the Rangers vs St Johnstone match thread have Gilks playing. For me it's got to be Wes. The guy has done nothing wrong to be dropped. Yes Gilks had a good game on Sunday but I think we should be happy that we have two keepers that can be called upon. 

Mcloy for me :wink: