MOH

RangersMedia

13 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Is that how low we are now we are going he has to start doing this, he has to start doing that, his final ball is pish but eh he deserves a run in the team. Eh he hasn't done anything but eh eh he deserves a run in the team.

Hes fucking pish he has done fuck all to deserve to be on that park. Get him to fuck.

What a load of fucking rubbish. Best player on the pitch for us in that match - open your fucking eyes and join the 21st century. Christ almighty, the guy was constantly getting double-teamed yet he still was the only one consistently creating chances for us. Some of the comments in this thread really beggar belief.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Smile said:

Best player on the Park last night i can see why we left tav out as well as he never passes to Moh when he's in space for some reason they never link up well.

I have to say I've noticed this as well. I'd wondered if it's just lack of understanding but it's been going on too long and makes me think there's something else there. I used to see it when I played; sometimes guys just don't get along.

8 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I have to say I've noticed this as well. I'd wondered if it's just lack of understanding but it's been going on too long and makes me think there's something else there. I used to see it when I played; sometimes guys just don't get along.

That's up to the gaffer to tell them to screw the nut.

I've noticed it for a long time with them 2, MOH will make a run off the defender and Tav will stop and pass inside, players who get on would approach each other and say next time play me in.

These 2 shrug shoulders, arms out, shakes of the head and tutting.

Better players than them have played together in teams and achieved a lot more.

Sheringham and Andy Cole, Romario and Bebeto.

They don't have to be best mates but should put any greivances aside when they take to the field.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's up to the gaffer to tell them to screw the nut.

I've noticed it for a long time with them 2, MOH will make a run off the defender and Tav will stop and pass inside, players who get on would approach each other and say next time play me in.

These 2 shrug shoulders, arms out, shakes of the head and tutting.

Better players than them have played together in teams and achieved a lot more.

Sheringham and Andy Cole, Romario and Bebeto.

They don't have to be best mates but should put any greivances aside when they take to the field.

I agree and I think it's a shame actually coz with the pace of those two they could really be a force to be reckoned with. But it seems like (and this is just my opinion from body language, as you've mentioned) like Tav doesn't have much respect for him (maybe because he's more of a runner than a ball player) but I think if MOH could get a good run in the team, show what he can do and actually become a part of the team then that should change.

3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I agree and I think it's a shame actually coz with the pace of those two they could really be a force to be reckoned with. But it seems like (and this is just my opinion from body language, as you've mentioned) like Tav doesn't have much respect for him (maybe because he's more of a runner than a ball player) but I think if MOH could get a good run in the team, show what he can do and actually become a part of the team then that should change.

Correct(tu)

If the pair of them could get it together and learn each others game (with the help of the manager/coaching staff) they could be quite a force down the right.

I sometimes get the impression that Tav gets pissed off at MOH for being in the space he wants to run into.

They need to sort it out or 1 (or both) of them will be off.

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Correct(tu)

If the pair of them could get it together and learn each others game (with the help of the manager/coaching staff) they could be quite a force down the right.

I sometimes get the impression that Tav gets pissed off at MOH for being in the space he wants to run into.

They need to sort it out or 1 (or both) of them will be off.

The trouble with the two of them getting it together is that MOH isn't being given enough game time to build up an understanding with Tav. Unlike the other side of the park where its been pretty poor all season but they get game time after game time.MOH and others need game time and not 20 mins here and there but a proper run in the team for a few games. We have seen what Wallace,McKay are doing down the left and it aint much and up front well Miller and Waghorn have not exactly been rattling in the goals.He has options its time some were dropped and the options given a good run in the team to see what they can offer and not the usual 20/30 minutes pish.

6 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

The trouble with the two of them getting it together is that MOH isn't being given enough game time to build up an understanding with Tav. Unlike the other side of the park where its been pretty poor all season but they get game time after game time.MOH and others need game time and not 20 mins here and there but a proper run in the team for a few games. We have seen what Wallace,McKay are doing down the left and it aint much and up front well Miller and Waghorn have not exactly been rattling in the goals.He has options its time some were dropped and the options given a good run in the team to see what they can offer and not the usual 20/30 minutes pish.

Agree:541:

If he doesn't then it's going to be his undoing.

Tbf he did change the players against St Johnstone and it still didn't work, to me that tells me it's his system that is failing him.

14 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

He was direct last night and managed to hit the byline and stick sone decent crosses in. On team playing without the weight of the world on the shoulders would likely have scored. He deserves a run in my opinion. One game in then back on the bench is no good, he needs a run to properly judge him. No way Mackay etc should waltz back into the side after the poor level of performance this season.

he has electric pace, played very well the other night, the only thing i would say is id like to see him cut in more into the box.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Tbf he did change the players against St Johnstone and it still didn't work, to me that tells me it's his system that is failing him.

Well he maybe changed the players but he brought on the same pish off the bench which made no difference yet again. Since the SC semi against the scum far to many times we have had players not turning up on the day.Not just the usual suspects but every player has been guilty of it.You can carry one maybe two but there has been 4/5 not turning up in just about every game. I have backed MW from the start but its time he started using the options available or as you say it will be his undoing.

37 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Agree 100%. Just hope he realises and changes the system sooner rather than later. It's went on long enough

I think the majority of fans would like to see MOH given a run in the team now.

Sadly it won't happen under MW as MOH is just too direct a player for him. The lad won't pass the ball back into the middle of the park or slow the play down so he won't get a game over Mckay or Miller.

Expect to see the status quo at the weekend with Miller and Mckay up top.

24 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

I think the majority of fans would like to see MOH given a run in the team now.

Sadly it won't happen under MW as MOH is just too direct a player for him. The lad won't pass the ball back into the middle of the park or slow the play down so he won't get a game over Mckay or Miller.

Expect to see the status quo at the weekend with Miller and Mckay up top.

When he put on McKay and Waghorn as subs you know he just can't see how to win a game, we needed pace and creativity Barries off form and Waghorns the same and painfully slow.