HeHaw

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, StuWelsh said:

Butcher was in hospitality. Gave a wee interview while the soups were being dished out.

Did he finish the interview by saying "as a neutral, I hope you all enjoy your soups"?

1 hour ago, StuWelsh said:

Butcher was in hospitality. Gave a wee interview while the soups were being dished out.

Hi Terry, as a former Captain of our Magnificent Club how do you feel coming along today ?

“I’m embarrassed and ashamed to be here I prefer the celtic park, unless I’m being paid"

4 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I spoke to him outside the front door the day he signed, and he autographed the ticket I had just bought for the upcoming friendly with Bayern Munich, which I kept along with all my other memorabilia.

When his autobiography came out and I read in the tabloid serialisation about how he felt associating with the fans had turned him into a bigot, and particularly what he said about Davie Coopet, I ripped the ticket up.

Absolutely no time for him.

You must have been about 5 yards fron me that day mate as my story is the same 

"It was a privilege to have played against him,Davie was a gentleman on and off the park,he did not gloat when Rangers beat Celtic and the only reason I can think of to explain his total of 22 caps was that he was more artist than artisan" Danny McGrain.

Its a scandal that Butcher couldn't show the same respect that even former opponents could show towards one of our greatest ever Rangers players.

Butcher was my all time favourite Rangers captain, used to run about in the checked McEwan's lager top with his number on the back when I was very young. Met him a few times through work, and he was always a gentleman. Sure , he has been in a media circle for far too long- and perhaps his words get twisted by many.   

Great to see the usual RM negative welcome for threads about ex players and legends.  

41 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Great to see the usual RM negative welcome for threads about ex players and legends.  

RM hasn't reached the levels of negativity expressed by Butcher regarding his Rangers experience, or the negativity of the views he has consistently expressed since when at ICT, Hivs or Motherwell. But never mind he can suckle on the tit fed by the blue pound without comment eh?

My eyes lit up and a smile appeared on my face when I first glanced at the thread title 'Terry Butcher In Hospital Today'

When I read it properly I turned back into a miserable cunt - the thought of that prick having anything to do with Rangers is sickening.

Fucking jump the dyke prick.

55 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Butcher was my all time favourite Rangers captain, used to run about in the checked McEwan's lager top with his number on the back when I was very young. Met him a few times through work, and he was always a gentleman. Sure , he has been in a media circle for far too long- and perhaps his words get twisted by many.   

Yep agree with you

Met him loads as I drank in same pub as him in 80s A man  with faults and a bit arrogant but feck me he is a Rangers great.

9 minutes ago, reallyruff said:

RM hasn't reached the levels of negativity expressed by Butcher regarding his Rangers experience, or the negativity of the views he has consistently expressed since when at ICT, Hivs or Motherwell. But never mind he can suckle on the tit fed by the blue pound without comment eh?

Let's see the evidence of this, not sure about your word "consistent"  .

7 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I spoke to him outside the front door the day he signed, and he autographed the ticket I had just bought for the upcoming friendly with Bayern Munich, which I kept along with all my other memorabilia.

When his autobiography came out and I read in the tabloid serialisation about how he felt associating with the fans had turned him into a bigot, and particularly what he said about Davie Coopet, I ripped the ticket up.

Absolutely no time for him.

Seen this a few times over the last few days , but what did he say about cooper ?