Trump.

KingKirk

11 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

The KKK are celebrating Trumps victory. I'd say they were pretty slackjawed racist idiots.

And Trump's words have already resulted in racial attacks and a lot of hate. He has to take responsibility for his words that led to these incidents.

Anyway, I'm not going to go on a rant here with you about President Pussy-Grabber. 

You much prefer Hillary the beau Bill paedo protector then?

Thw witch bitch started with the lies and Donald hit her with the truth and was elected to become the most powerful man on the planet. I take it you don't do democracy either?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, The Tavernator said:

The KKK are celebrating Trumps victory. I'd say they were pretty slackjawed racist idiots.

And Trump's words have already resulted in racial attacks and a lot of hate. He has to take responsibility for his words that led to these incidents.

Anyway, I'm not going to go on a rant here with you about President Pussy-Grabber. 

Killary isnae complainin !

image.jpeg

The only remotely racist thing I've heard Trump say is that a lot of illegal Mexican's are probably rapists.

The rest of the stuff that people are citing to be racist is nowhere near racist.

Didn't some KKK leaders endorse Hilary, too? I'm sure I read somewhere about a group of them donating 20k to her campaign - which she accepted.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

The only remotely racist thing I've heard Trump say is that a lot of illegal Mexican's are probably rapists.

The rest of the stuff that people are citing to be racist is nowhere near racist.

Didn't some KKK leaders endorse Hilary, too? I'm sure I read somewhere about a group of them donating 20k to her campaign - which she accepted.

Not forgetting Robert Byrd Hillary's "Friend and Mentor" was a former Grand Dragon in the KKK. 

"Aww but Trump was pals with Gerry Adams"

Ignoring completely that the Clinton's were of friendly terms with the beardy twat.

"Aww but Trump's a misogynist and sex pest"

I don't think I need to say anything about Bill's past do I? I'm no fan of either but the hypocrisy astounds me when it comes to mud slinging Trump compared to with Hillary. As for the KKK backing Trump they generally always back the Republican candidate, I've seen a lot of Right Wing nutters however claim Trump is a Zionist plant and post stuff about his Daughter being a racetraitor for marrying a Jew.

12 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Not forgetting Robert Byrd Hillary's "Friend and Mentor" was a former Grand Dragon in the KKK. 

Ignoring completely that the Clinton's were of friendly terms with the beardy twat.

I don't think I need to say anything about Bill's past do I? I'm no fan of either but the hypocrisy astounds me when it comes to mud slinging Trump compared to with Hillary. As for the KKK backing Trump they generally always back the Republican candidate, I've seen a lot of Right Wing nutters however claim Trump is a Zionist plant and post stuff about his Daughter being a racetraitor for marrying a Jew.

Adams was intitially refused a US visa and paedo beau Bill Clinton stepped and granted him one and publicly acclaimed the work that Adams was doing in the peace process AND received him at the White House.

Whereas Donald attended a freebie in 1998  and shook Adam's hand. I don't condone it, but ffs billionaire Trump wouldn't neither  know of nor give a fuck about Adams, whereas paedo Bill was courting the oirish vote and hoovering funds funds for the foundation.

Then we have the Clinton lovers on here giving it the sanctamonious shite and very badly. Aye right, nay bother!

7 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

So they're both scum,I don't support either of them but Trump has plenty of friends on here.

But would you have put up they pictures of the Clintons with the scummy bastards if she had won? ... 

I like Trump - always have done. I hate that Gerry Adams picture but I'm still delighted he won and love seeing the hypocrites and fascists on the left going into meltdown over it. 

9 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

So they're both scum,I don't support either of them but Trump has plenty of friends on here.

So what were you trying to acheive when trying to blank out the fact that the whole planet knows that the paedo Bill and witch bitch Hillary, rimmed Adam's erse? Liar, liar pants on fire.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

But would you have put up they pictures of the Clintons with the scummy bastards if she had won? ... 

I like Trump - always have done. I hate that Gerry Adams picture but I'm still delighted he won and love seeing the hypocrites and fascists on the left going into meltdown over it. 

I put that picture up because we were discussing Trump and I'll be honest I hate Trump because he went to a Sinn Fein party fundraiser when the IRA were still active,as for Clinton I don't have anytime for her either or any American politicians who have accepted Irish terrorists into the country to win the Irish vote.

2 hours ago, theweebluenose said:

Is anyone drooling over the thought of Clinton as Rangers owner in this thread? Must've missed it.

THEY'RE BOTH CUNTS. That clear enough? Only one of the cunts is being drooled over by some imagining him as Rangers owner, despite his IRa shenanigans, hence him being the target of others in this thread.

And by the way, this 'it was a freebie' and 'he didn't know what it was' pish that others try on? Really? For folk that like to come across as cynical and worldly wise, that's some naive shite to be convincing yourself of.

Trump. The only guy in RM history to get an IRA bye. Probably the only one that ever will.

Will it ever be said again of someone that attended an IRA fundraiser, or had anything ever to do with the IRA, 'I like him'?

Sellic fans... sing an IRA song... 'fuckin scum'. The Donald goes to their fundraiser...'on yersel, Donald'.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Trump. The only guy in RM history to get an IRA bye. Probably the only one that ever will.

Will it ever be said again of someone that attended an IRA fundraiser, or had anything ever to do with the IRA, 'I like him'?

Sellic fans... sing an IRA song... 'fuckin scum'. The Donald goes to their fundraiser...'on yersel, Donald'.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Cunts don't want Michael O'Halloran playing for us even though he's Scottish and the worst he's probably done in his youth is sing a song but are actively entertaining 'what ifs' about a guy who supported the IRA at a fundraiser. 

What did I miss?

Ffs Inigo. 

2 hours ago, googglebot said:

imageckgo.com.jpgimages.duckckgo.com.jpgimages.duckduckgo.com.jpgimages.duckducom.jpg

Yeah, another missing the point of the thread.

Not to mention that their involvement probably was probably quite different in nature as well. Not that I care, because Clinton is scum anyway.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Cunts don't want Michael O'Halloran playing for us even though he's Scottish and the worst he's probably done in his youth is sing a song but are actively entertaining 'what ifs' about a guy who supported the IRA at a fundraiser. 

What did I miss?

That's some leap that. Can you point me in the direction of these comments about MOH please? 

and Inigo, Trump doesn't get a bye for meeting Adams. It's fucking painful seeing him, Hilary, Bill Clinton, Sturgeon, The Queen, David Cameron, Ian Paisley or anycunt meet these scum bags.

Its a blight on Trump and for me a blight on The Queen too to be fair that they even met the IRA head honcho's - but that doesn't stop me liking the cut of his jib and being delighted he won. I love the sound of his policies and if he back-tracks, appeases, fails to live up to the promises he should be able to deliver I'll be the first to slate him for it.

It's not missing the point, that, in response to someone putting the Adams picture up, others put the Clinton pictures up. It's maybe just to say that they cancel each other out.

Both cunts if that's the way you want to put it but if Hilary won would they pictures be going up on here? doubt it because the left'ist option, the Politically Correct option seems to be the standard and always accepted.

Things are changing and I for one are delighted.

Ideally there would be no right or left and everyone would be sensible and live their life's right down the middle but the PC & leftist's have been able to rule the roost for far too long and people have started to waken up. Might even just be protest results rather than anything people actually believe in but either way it should be the wake-up call the world needs - even Corbyn has said this too past day or so.

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

What did I miss?

That's some leap that. Can you point me in the direction of these comments about MOH please? 

and Inigo, Trump doesn't get a bye for meeting Adams. It's fucking painful seeing him, Hilary, Bill Clinton, Sturgeon, The Queen, David Cameron, Ian Paisley or anycunt meet these scum bags.

Its a blight on Trump and for me a blight on The Queen too to be fair that they even met the IRA head honcho's - but that doesn't stop me liking the cut of his jib and being delighted he won. I love the sound of his policies and if he back-tracks, appeases, fails to live up to the promises he should be able to deliver I'll be the first to slate him for it.

It's not missing the point, that, in response to someone putting the Adams picture up, others put the Clinton pictures up. It's maybe just to say that they cancel each other out.

Both cunts if that's the way you want to put it but if Hilary won would they pictures be going up on here? doubt it because the left'ist option, the Politically Correct option seems to be the standard and always accepted.

Things are changing and I for one are delighted.

Ideally there would be no right or left and everyone would be sensible and live their life's right down the middle but the PC & leftist's have been able to rule the roost for far too long and people have started to waken up. Might even just be protest results rather than anything people actually believe in but either way it should be the wake-up call the world needs - even Corbyn has said this too past day or so.

That's the trouble with international football breaks.   The gap they create mean that we have a ton and a half of posts about something that seems to me to be far removed from football and even further removed from relevance to Rangers.   Roll on Saturday and before that hearing what Warburton has to say ahead of the game against Dundee.