Little Help Needed

bobbyorr

Live in the usa and have 4 year old twins.  Want to get them their first Rangers tops this Xmas but cant find anything on the lionbrand website that would fit.  Club website has stuff but I dont want to feed Ashley.  Any tips would be appreciated.

You could get them jerseys from previous years online. Whether that be eBay or some of the retro shirt sites is really up to you. There's a lot out there and there definitely seems to be a mass of child sizes compared to adult sizes whenever I've looked.

Just now, bluenose_n1 said:

But your kids the new tops mate 

nothing comes between a father buying their kids  first Rangers top mate

especially some pissing contest between a billionaire and a guy who talks like a billionaire 

Couldn't agree more. 

Do you really think two strips are going to buy Ashley his next yacht? Get the new ones mate 

1 hour ago, bluenose_n1 said:

especially some pissing contest between a billionaire and a guy who talks like a billionaire 

This (tu)

2 hours ago, bobbyorr said:

Live in the usa and have 4 year old twins.  Want to get them their first Rangers tops this Xmas but cant find anything on the lionbrand website that would fit.  Club website has stuff but I dont want to feed Ashley.  Any tips would be appreciated.

I have a tip buy Texas Rangers tops.  Live in Texas but your name is one of Canadas greatest sporting legends. 

Want RNGERS tops then buy them but fuck lying brand shite.

Imagine the disappointment on their faces when they think they've got a Rangers top but it's not actually the same one the players are wearing when they see them on tv etc.

Instead it's some cheap crappy fake one that doesn't even have a Rangers badge on it. If someone got me that instead of an official top when I was I child I'd be gutted.

13 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Imagine the disappointment on their faces when they think they've got a Rangers top but it's not actually the same one the players are wearing when they see them on tv etc.

Instead it's some cheap crappy fake one that doesn't even have a Rangers badge on it. If someone got me that instead of an official top when I was I child I'd be gutted.

Agree with this, Get the twins the real thing mate from the official website.

2 hours ago, bluenose_n1 said:

This - by the time they're fully fledged bears that fat Dick will be long gone. 

3 hours ago, bluenose_n1 said:

This all day long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

This

Buy them the real Rangers top kids have no idea what's going on or would care, they just want to have top there heroes wear don't deny them of that. The lion brand is not Rangers and if anybody says different about that then they are lying, would rather you bought them real Rangers than giving that cunt Houston and his pals money

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Totally agree with this as I still remember in days of yore when Santa brought me a Rangers strip. The socks were fine, so too the shorts but unfortunately the jersey had a collar on it like a shirt. Back then we played in the Baxter/Davis/Shearer V neck strip & do you know what I was totally gutted.