James Dornan MSP For Cathcart

50 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Some voted because they believed the SNP had the better policies in place that protected their life chances, education, taxation etc. 

How anyone could believe the SNP would protect education,jobs etc is truly baffling to me.

In this day and age now that the truth about them is laid bare for all to see a vote for the SNP is akin to a vote for Sinn Fein they stand for the same thing.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Bears get wise to yourselves, they've gubbed the education system, and thats probably deliberate as well, they creep about primary schools giving out flags, pens and pencils trying to brainwash the kids, they shouldn't be allowed near any schools with this propaganda. Paedo politics, dangerous people with dangerous agendas ! They are being schooled by terrorists. Get your heads out of the sand !:sherlock:

image.jpeg

Labour may have a large number of Celtic support but those exact same Glasgow City Council defended the union and took a hell of a lot of stick for defending the marching season and the rights of many of the poorest of our city, plus they stand by Trade Unions and basic balancing of their books with funding for more than just toilet signs in Gaelic. Labour are far from perfect but I'll take Labour instead of pie-in-the-sky, wave a flag and nurse your delusions - Nationalists.

Holidays, sick pay, prescriptions for those who cannot afford it, education for all, a health service for all, parks, sheltered housing, transport, equality none of this was ever provided by any Nationalist government anywhere, ever.

29 minutes ago, jim beam said:

How anyone could believe the SNP would protect education,jobs etc is truly baffling to me.

In this day and age now that the truth about them is laid bare for all to see a vote for the SNP is akin to a vote for Sinn Fein they stand for the same thing.

Possibly to me too, but what I think is even more baffling is people trying to create a division in our club.

Calling a fellow Rangers fan trash because he believes that his family is fundamental in what matters when it comes to politics and rightly or wrongly believes that snp policies better served him is abhorrent. 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Possibly to me too, but what I think is even more baffling is people trying to create a division in our club.

Calling a fellow Rangers fan trash because he believes that his family is fundamental in what matters when it comes to politics and rightly or wrongly believes that snp policies better served him is abhorrent. 

Supporting a political party which has no actual fixed policy except to destroy the United Kingdom at any cost is verging on the fairly 'trashy' though isn't it?

Just now, saintbob1969 said:

Supporting a political party which has no actual fixed policy except to destroy the United Kingdom at any cost is verging on the fairly 'trashy' though isn't it?

It is yes but we're not all the same and the SNP was not always as pathetic as it now is. Can you agree that calling a Rangers fan trash because he voted SNP and did so solely because he takes his family wellbeing above that of Rangers football club and rightly or wrongly thought that their policies best helped the well being of his family is wrong?

James is my MSP & I sent the following email to him earlier:

James,

I am writing to you as a constituent to raise  my concerns at what I feel was yourself attempting to legitimise Phil MacGiollaBhain on Twitter on Saturday in the following tweet:

https://twitter.com/glasgowcathcart/status/807605912680747012

I note that you claim not to know Phil so I will provide some background on this individual. 

Phil believes that I, along with all my other fellow Rangers fans, am a bigot, racist and sub-human simply for being a Rangers fan. He also regularly refers to Rangers supporters as the 'klan' and 'herrenvolk' again, simply because of the football team that we support. 

It should also be noted the Scottish Sun had to remove the serialisation of Phil's book 'Downfall' due to his constant derogatory language towards Rangers supports noting that he was 'tarred with a sickening sectarian brush'.

It is also clear that some of the language that Mr. MacGiollaBhain uses would fall foul of the Offensive Behaviour Act should he happen to reside in Scotland, rather than the Republic of Ireland. 

In terms of the story itself, safety of fans is certainly of paramount importance however this rumour has been online for a significant period of time and has already been dealt with. Firstly, a Freedom of Information request was submitted regarding the issue and I have attached the documentation dated 15 July 2016. I refer you specifically to the sentence in bold where it is explicitly stated that the engineers survey showed no signs of structural damage. 

Further to this, an article for the National on this subject was also posted on the 22 July 2016 (http://www.thenational.scot/news/14904022.Ibrox_issued_with_safety_certificate_after_roof_confusion/).

In terms of Mr MacGiollaBhain's previous accuracy with regards Rangers Football Club I refer you to the following two articles that highlight his constant inaccurate claims, including an outright lie concerning the family of the late Sandy Jardine (I apologise for the language in the title but this does not take away from the message):

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2014/07/you-talk-some-amount-of-shite-phil.html?m=1

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2014/08/you-talk-some-amount-of-shite-phil.html?m=1

Whilst these two articles are over two years old the message they convey is still relevant and his blog that you posted on Twitter is unfortunately no different. A small amount of research from yourself would have found the information I have provided above, both in relation to the story and to Mr MacGiollaBhain. 

Given the above mentioned information, do you believe it is appropriate for an elected Member of the Scottish Parliament to be using a blog that is easily proven as inaccurate by a man who has a history of attempting to dehumanise a large number of your constituents for no other reason that the team that they support? 

Can you offer assurances to your constituents that you will undertake a small amount of research to ensure blogs are accurate before posting them to your large amount of Twitter followers? 

Will you offer an apology to your constituents for using a blog by a man 'tarred with a sickening sectarian brush'? 

For reference, I will also be forwarding a copy of this email to Rangers Football Club and I may decide to publish the letter on other platforms. 

If you would like to discuss anything above in person then please do not hesitate to let me know and we can arrange a suitable time.

I look forward to your reply. 

54 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Labour may have a large number of Celtic support but those exact same Glasgow City Council defended the union and took a hell of a lot of stick for defending the marching season and the rights of many of the poorest of our city, plus they stand by Trade Unions and basic balancing of their books with funding for more than just toilet signs in Gaelic. Labour are far from perfect but I'll take Labour instead of pie-in-the-sky, wave a flag and nurse your delusions - Nationalists.

Holidays, sick pay, prescriptions for those who cannot afford it, education for all, a health service for all, parks, sheltered housing, transport, equality none of this was ever provided by any Nationalist government anywhere, ever.

Agree that I'd have them ahead of the SNP any time and the likes of Jim Murphy did very well during the referendum, but Labour are all over the place right now trying to please everyone, hence why the Scottish Tories won so many votes at the election taking a strong position on the union 

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

James,

I am writing to you as a constituent to raise  my concerns at what I feel was yourself attempting to legitimise Phil MacGiollaBhain on Twitter on Saturday in the following tweet:

I note that you claim not to know Phil so I will provide some background on this individual. 

Phil believes that I, along with all my other fellow Rangers fans, am a bigot, racist and sub-human simply for being a Rangers fan. He also regularly refers to Rangers supporters as the 'klan' and 'herrenvolk' again, simply because of the football team that we support. 

It should also be noted the Scottish Sun had to remove the serialisation of Phil's book 'Downfall' due to his constant derogatory language towards Rangers supports noting that he was 'tarred with a sickening sectarian brush'.

It is also clear that some of the language that Mr. MacGiollaBhain uses would fall foul of the Offensive Behaviour Act should he happen to reside in Scotland, rather than the Republic of Ireland. 

In terms of the story itself, safety of fans is certainly of paramount importance however this rumour has been online for a significant period of time and has already been dealt with. Firstly, a Freedom of Information request was submitted regarding the issue and I have attached the documentation dated 15 July 2016. I refer you specifically to the sentence in bold where it is explicitly stated that the engineers survey showed no signs of structural damage. 

Further to this, an article for the National on this subject was also posted on the 22 July 2016 (http://www.thenational.scot/news/14904022.Ibrox_issued_with_safety_certificate_after_roof_confusion/).

In terms of Mr MacGiollaBhain's previous accuracy with regards Rangers Football Club I refer you to the following two articles that highlight his constant inaccurate claims, including an outright lie concerning the family of the late Sandy Jardine (I apologise for the language in the title but this does not take away from the message):

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2014/07/you-talk-some-amount-of-shite-phil.html?m=1

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2014/08/you-talk-some-amount-of-shite-phil.html?m=1

Whilst these two articles are over two years old the message they convey is still relevant and his blog that you posted on Twitter is unfortunately no different. A small amount of research from yourself would have found the information I have provided above, both in relation to the story and to Mr MacGiollaBhain. 

Given the above mentioned information, do you believe it is appropriate for an elected Member of the Scottish Parliament to be using a blog that is easily proven as inaccurate by a man who has a history of attempting to dehumanise a large number of your constituents for no other reason that the team that they support? 

Can you offer assurances to your constituents that you will undertake a small amount of research to ensure blogs are accurate before posting them to your large amount of Twitter followers? 

Will you offer an apology to your constituents for using a blog by a man 'tarred with a sickening sectarian brush'? 

For reference, I will also be forwarding a copy of this email to Rangers Football Club and I may decide to publish the letter on other platforms. 

If you would like to discuss anything above in person then please do not hesitate to let me know and we can arrange a suitable time.

This is the right way to deal with these cretins rather than come on here posting there stuff and giving them some form of legitamacy.:541:

20 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

James,

:clap: 

33 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

James,

Excellent post mate, well done.......

8 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

This fucker knows all about Ill Phil and his output he tweeted in Sept how he had voted for his blog to win a football blog competition 

Bare faced fenian LIAR and I would call him that to his face.
These cunts are prepared to tell the gullible anything.

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

James,

Good Luck with that Bud??:sherlock:

2 hours ago, Skelf said:

Id rather that kind of trash didnt sit beside me at ibrox. They have nothing in common with me . 

Trash is a bit heavy. I get why the taigs vote for them, but for anyone else it beggars belief as their track record is abominable. A 15 bil deficit that Westminster pays. Health and education are train wrecks and try getting social housing, when you're in a queue behind at least a quarter of a million migrants. Every last one of them are dangerous lying incompetent self serving cunts, but what really boils my piss is that all the evidence is there, in your face, yet not one of the opposition parties can make a coherent arguement against them and convince voters that there is an alternative and that is a measure of how incompetent they all are.

Holyrood needs both razed and erased from our memory and history.

3 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

I'm honestly not interested in defending the SNP but solely to try to make the point I'm failing to be heard. 

Rangers fan has an intelligent child that has got the grades to go to university. The. SNP has a policy in place to prevent tuition fees, the Rangers fan is not in a place to pay for these tuition fees. Is he less of a Rangers fan because he voted for them due to his circumstances, preventing his kid from being in an even bigger debt than he/she would end up in. 

I'm afraid there's too many moon howlers on here to see the sense you're trying to make.