Ha ha Hearts

markem

We win tmrw and we go 10 clear of them. Hopefully they beat Aberdeen the next game or take at least a draw. No way are hearts challenging for 2nd with that guy in charge. They will lose goals for fun with his system from what I've saw

3 hours ago, markem said:

Team I used to be fairly indifferent about yet have come to despise.  0-2 up tonight v Dundee.

Only gone and lost 3-2.  Merry Christmas ya shower of cunts, 10 points behind us once we dismiss ICT the morra.

kb9740.png

On 23/12/2016 at 9:45 PM, markem said:

Team I used to be fairly indifferent about yet have come to despise.  0-2 up tonight v Dundee.

Only gone and lost 3-2.  Merry Christmas ya shower of cunts, 10 points behind us once we dismiss ICT the morra.

Hope the cunts go down

3 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

Off topic but how the **** did this mob find £12m to build a new main stand two years after coming out of admin and being unable to pay players?

Edinburgh council and the Scottish government no doubt footing a huge part of the bill here. 

Smoke and mirrors, it won't be the club, probably property developers, they'll build a stand with a view to knocking it down for flats.

3 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

Off topic but how the **** did this mob find £12m to build a new main stand two years after coming out of admin and being unable to pay players?

Edinburgh council and the Scottish government no doubt footing a huge part of the bill here. 

I hope you're not going to suggest that Hearts supporter Alex Salmond may have influenced a few cunts ... 

19 hours ago, Albertz 78 said:

For them being a wank club now, budge seems to actually have a fucking clue what shes doing, the 12mill will no doubt be a long term loan that the stand will effectively pay back itself