Forrester

G.E.C.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only seen it at the game but I think Dodoo should have pulled of his marker a bit more and yes HF should have made the pass.

MW is a carthorse and should have put the ball across but did he have no confidence to play a blind pass or was it just selfish I don't know but perhaps the tinkering of the manager is not forming enough partnerships which adds to the lack of consistency.

From what I can remember Kenny missed an open goal with the one off the post.

1 hour ago, ale_ said:

we lost 2 goals at tynecastle exact same

ball from right and right behind our defence

opposition nips in to score ( you would think they would have learnt by now)

They did learn, at least for a wee while. He played Hodson at right back and dropped/moved Tav into midfield out the road after Tynecastle.

We looked more solid at the back against the sheep, jambos etc then he inexplicably puts Tav back in at right back today and we lose same goal again!!

12 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Poor decision making from a very average player. No shock there. What was he, a Darlington or Doncaster sub or something? 

Probably a reason why he'd played 7 games for Doncaster in his season prior to joining us.

And been used sporadically since.

There's a reason why players are lower league & our boss doesn't appear to be the man to turn that around.

Much as he may think he is.

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Probably a reason why he'd played 7 games for Doncaster in his season prior to joining us.

And been used sporadically since.

There's a reason why players are lower league & our boss doesn't appear to be the man to turn that around.

Much as he may think he is.

I completely agree. I don't see any way back for him now. To me we are playing out time until this board find the balls to bin him and find a man befitting the job. The club is sleepwalking right now and it's not good enough for the tens of thousands who are ploughing hard earned cash in every week to follow and support us. The board are failing us in that respect. It's high time they manned up. 

My worry is and i think i am justified is they don't have a clue where to turn or what to do. 

13 hours ago, stevemac said:

Guy makes one fuck up and yous are out for blood.

We made some daft mistakes today, but try and take some positives you morbid bastards.

McKay was outstanding, windass and hill top drawer too. Kiernan played alright as did Wilson. And there all players that took pelters from the support recently. 

We lost, we knew we weren't going to walk it, chin up and on to the next game. Transfer window is open so hopefully a clearout and some good signings in for the push for European football next year.

We are the people!

You try being realistic. Windass did nothing of note during the game. Forester should have played in Dodoo for a one on one chance. He didnt. He fucked up. No excuses. Same as Waghorn.

We have been patient and backed these players to the hilt. When are they going to give us payback.

We need quality players in the door but not many of us are optimistic of the manager signing the right standard of player.

Barton was a dud, Kranjcar had a bit of skill but well off the pace, Senderos useless etc. 

The manager's insistence on playing Tav every week is a mystery. It consistently has a negative effect on team performance. 

Morbid? No! Realistic? Yes! The manager keeps saying we are learning from all these dropped points. Will we beat the scum next time? I'm not optimistic 

He does not deserve to be at our club.

He can take himself and his fking chewing tobacco back to the lower league's in England any time he wants. And if there's room in his taxi there's a few others he can take with him.

21 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Blaming one player - a sub none the less - seems ridiculous. 

If cowards like Halliday had bothered turning up then we wouldn't have needed a lat

Its not the 1st time he has done this. And waghorn too. Both of them are selfish self centred players who care about themselves rather than the team. 

13 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I only seen it at the game but I think Dodoo should have pulled of his marker a bit more and yes HF should have made the pass.

MW is a carthorse and should have put the ball across but did he have no confidence to play a blind pass or was it just selfish I don't know but perhaps the tinkering of the manager is not forming enough partnerships which adds to the lack of consistency.

From what I can remember Kenny missed an open goal with the one off the post.

I think Dodoo was in the right position, you don't want to go to wide from there, that makes it easier for the goalkeeper to narrow the angle. It was perfect for  Forrester to lay on the pass. Poor decision.

3 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

I think Dodoo was in the right position, you don't want to go to wide from there, that makes it easier for the goalkeeper to narrow the angle. It was perfect for  Forrester to lay on the pass. Poor decision.

Just seen a video clip and yes it was such  an easy ball through ? I'd still argue that HF should have been the sub after JG

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

It's hard to think about. Definite chance to pull the match back. I thought about watching it, but I'll not bother.

It was a Facebook clip, I couldn't bear to watch anymore but I will watch Kennys miss if someone posts it