Warbs “ We Got To Learn From It"

Rangers Lady

54 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

We did more than "hold it together". We dominated..

You can be better for 30mins even 90mins but theres no chance of this squad competing with them over a season. Ive seen hearts, even partick thistle give them a hard tjme for a period of play - thats fkotball  but they are miles better. A league table never lies. 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Still begs the question replaced by who?

What does it matter? We try to find someone who can actually get this team to play the way it should someone who can do a better job than Warburton

You do know managers leave and are replaced eh 

He isn't learning that when we have possession in our own half there is a very good chance of a blunder and a goal opportunity for the opposition. The opposition has learned that. No way is he a manager, I dont want to hear anything he has to say. His post match comments always make it worse. I intend to just go to the match and hope it somehow?? improves or changes and stay away from pre and post match comments. At the moment I just dont want him there, My  feelings count for nothing of course.

The support deserve much much better.

2 hours ago, Hilly86 said:

As much as it hurts, some of those players will know that they're shite and incapable of giving any more. That they're at Rangers is his fault.

Just go away.

Exactly. The players are limited and it was MW who brought them here and sad to say, they WILL be the core of what we will be setting up next year with. They have contracts to be honoured. King only uses our money, so no additional investment.

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

What does it matter? We try to find someone who can actually get this team to play the way it should someone who can do a better job than Warburton

You do know managers leave and are replaced eh 

Could Allan Pardrew do the job i know he has been pish but still better than MW

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I am an optimist and do try to see things for what they are rather than trying to get too emotional about it.. its very hard when its Rangers, as you will see a lot of in here, but I do try. What I saw, was a team that is much improved compared to our previous two games against them. We played our own game, which we didnt do then, and had good chances, which we didnt really have then either. Yes, we lost. Yes, it is painful as fuck. BUT, we will get better. We might not beat them the next time we meet, but next season we will be challenging. I believe that.

My feelings exactly. :thumbup:

I honestly can't bring myself to watch the video. Did he honestly say "we got to learn from it"? How many times have we got to learn from it! How about he learns from his own mistakes himself like playing a formation that just doesn't work, picking the wrong players etc. I think instead of practice one day just get the squad and management team into Ibrox or the Louden or somewhere like that and have them walk around and talk to us fans and let them know exactly how we feel and our views and let them know how much of an honour and privilege it is to play in the Rangers jersey and that might be the kick up the arse they all need. Getting sick of the same thing being said in press conferences and the lack of passion on the pitch. 

Just now, denya said:

I honestly can't bring myself to watch the video. Did he honestly say "we got to learn from it"? How many times have we got to learn from it! How about he learns from his own mistakes himself like playing a formation that just doesn't work, picking the wrong players etc. I think instead of practice one day just get the squad and management team into Ibrox or the Louden or somewhere like that and have them walk around and talk to us fans and let them know exactly how we feel and our views and let them know how much of an honour and privilege it is to play in the Rangers jersey and that might be the kick up the arse they all need. Getting sick of the same thing being said in press conferences and the lack of passion on the pitch. 

Aye speak to the experts in the louden win us the champions league in 2 season? He can only pish with the cock he's got and it's just no good enough! It's a lot better than us being in the championship 

Just now, kdybear55 said:

Aye speak to the experts in the louden win us the champions league in 2 season? He can only pish with the cock he's got and it's just no good enough! It's a lot better than us being in the championship 

I just gave it as an example like Ibrox also. I didn't say have the fans tell him how to manage his team but to get the views of the fans and see everyone is not happy and have the fans tell them exactly what it means to play for Rangers and how much of an honour it should be to them. Lets face it, it was clear for all to see that the players don't seem at all as bothered about the result as they should. No heart, no dig, no passion. If you don't have a great squad or players with great ability like we do then that extra bit of passion and togetherness can pull you over the line. 

4 minutes ago, denya said:

I just gave it as an example like Ibrox also. I didn't say have the fans tell him how to manage his team but to get the views of the fans and see everyone is not happy and have the fans tell them exactly what it means to play for Rangers and how much of an honour it should be to them. Lets face it, it was clear for all to see that the players don't seem at all as bothered about the result as they should. No heart, no dig, no passion. If you don't have a great squad or players with great ability like we do then that extra bit of passion and togetherness can pull you over the line. 

I know what you were saying but I don't think the players we have are up to rangers standard they've came from lower leagues in England and the fact is they didn't play regularly for they clubs so for them to suddenly play for this massive great club it's going to take time to realise if they ever can it's not acceptable to lose or draw we expect to win every game and there is only really Kenny miller and maybe Lee Wallace who have experienced this 

I know what you were saying but I don't think the players we have are up to rangers standard they've came from lower leagues in England and the fact is they didn't play regularly for they clubs so for them to suddenly play for this massive great club it's going to take time to realise if they ever can it's not acceptable to lose or draw we expect to win every game and there is only really Kenny miller and maybe Lee Wallace who have experienced this 

Understandable my friend but most have been here for a season and a half now. They had played 2/3 Old Firm games previous so should know what it is all about by now. They clearly are not Rangers standard so maybe they should show a bit more effort and passion when playing to try and cover for their lack of ability a bit. We understand they don't have what it takes to be quality Rangers players but at least try harder.

All he seems to say is we will learn from it.

Do you think he would have slaughtered waghorn and forrester for not passing ?i dont think so.

They only way they will learn from it is getting them fucking told to pass the ball so we can score instead of thinking about takin all the glory.he should be gettin ripped into them so that they will fuckin learn!

Just cant see him doing that tbh

3 minutes ago, denya said:

Understandable my friend but most have been here for a season and a half now. They had played 2/3 Old Firm games previous so should know what it is all about by now. They clearly are not Rangers standard so maybe they should show a bit more effort and passion when playing to try and cover for their lack of ability a bit. We understand they don't have what it takes to be quality Rangers players but at least try harder.

I think we lack leaders and experienced winners! I said it a lot last year about Wilson and keirnan at the back 2 reasonable defenders but they need an older experienced player in there like a Davie weir and now with Clint hill I think him and keirnan have been a decent enough partnership. I think warburton signed Barton to be the experienced midfielder and niko as the playmaker! We've lost 2 of them and it's showing. If we can get another experienced midfielder in there and a playmaker we can be a good unit but I do think they need to learn what it is like to play for the jersey 

I think we lack leaders and experienced winners! I said it a lot last year about Wilson and keirnan at the back 2 reasonable defenders but they need an older experienced player in there like a Davie weir and now with Clint hill I think him and keirnan have been a decent enough partnership. I think warburton signed Barton to be the experienced midfielder and niko as the playmaker! We've lost 2 of them and it's showing. If we can get another experienced midfielder in there and a playmaker we can be a good unit but I do think they need to learn what it is like to play for the jersey 

I agree with Clint Hill he has the experience and knows how to defend and gets stuck in a lot. He might lack the speed but he is good for both Wilson and Kiernan, I feel sorry for them as the formation and way we play just exposes them far too much and its frustrating that Warburton does not see this or try and change tactic and obviously they are being told to play it out from the back at all times and with the way we are setup it just plays ourselves into danger and you can sense Hill/Wilson/Kiernan are just not comfortable with this all the time. We definitely need an experienced central midfielder though.

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

You can be better for 30mins even 90mins but theres no chance of this squad competing with them over a season. Ive seen hearts, even partick thistle give them a hard tjme for a period of play - thats fkotball  but they are miles better. A league table never lies. 

This. 

I may be in doom and gloom mode but right now we have the mentality of every diddy team in the league.  

10 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

This. 

I may be in doom and gloom mode but right now we have the mentality of every diddy team in the league.  

Need to have winners in your team.a club as big as us where we demand success, u need that mentality but bar hill and prob miller its no there

Just now, RFC16 said:

Need to have winners in your team.a club as big as us where we demand success, u need that mentality but bar hill and prob miller its no there

I don't disagree. 

A few of our players looked to lack belief out there today. Windass looked mentally weak and was way behind the pace. Not singling him out but just an example. 

When they equalised he atmosphere in our end petered out and belief from the stand and the team seemed to dissipate and they horrible cunts got louder and their team grabbed the game by the neck. A few flash points aside, the second half was a horror show.

We are at a low ebb. Fuck knows how we climb out of it.