Green Nike boots

mrwin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mrwin said:

Things like this have been blocked in the past,how did this slip thro the net on today of all days???

call me auld fashioned but.......

??

??

Surely this attitude belongs to another era.  Surely this attitude is an outdated liability.  Surely we're all Jock Tamson's bairns.

Right I'm pished, but for fuck sake I don't know any Rangers fan that would wear green boots, no chance, not a fuckin hope in hell, c'mon tae fuck no chance . Some cunts taking the piss that a Rangers player wore then, c'mon tae fuck, Jesus I ain't having this, did that dense cunt Halliday really do this? Geez peace ffs , no way 

1 minute ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Right I'm pished, but for fuck sake I don't know any Rangers fan that would wear green boots, no chance, not a fuckin hope in hell, c'mon tae fuck no chance . Some cunts taking the piss that a Rangers player wore then, c'mon tae fuck, Jesus I ain't having this, did that dense cunt Halliday really do this? Geez peace ffs , no way 

I'm blazin' too but he definitely wore boots with green in them. Black boots, white tick and green splashed all across them. 

4 hours ago, Bluenose1986 said:

What about that fucking green goalie top?! Who fucking allows that?!

I'm superstitious as fuck about kits and tops, every time fod has wore that fucking monstrosity of a jersey we've been shite.

We've already got blue, red, black and white goalie tops, why the fuck does we need a green one? Of all fucking colors!

6 hours ago, mrwin said:

Things like this have been blocked in the past,how did this slip thro the net on today of all days???

call me auld fashioned but.......

??

??

old fashioned? naw id rather call ye a fenian bastard ya fenian bastard

now fuck off and if you feel a sudden urge to self harm....yeah

Halliday isn't the massive Rangers fan everyone thinks he is. He cuts about with Tims and licks their arses. He couldn't even answer the last time we won a treble, any Rangers fan his age knows the answer to that I'm sorry. 

Is it possible he supported us as a boy but then like every other professional, put personal allegiances aside to make it in the game? And then whored himself out to his 'boyhood club' because he knows no player has ever left Rangers complaining about being skint. 

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Halliday isn't the massive Rangers fan everyone thinks he is. He cuts about with Tims and licks their arses. He couldn't even answer the last time we won a treble, any Rangers fan his age knows the answer to that I'm sorry. 

Is it possible he supported us as a boy but then like every other professional, put personal allegiances aside to make it in the game? And then whored himself out to his 'boyhood club' because he knows no player has ever left Rangers complaining about being skint. 

I can assure you you are talking pish. i've met him when hes been following rangers at home and abroad so youre talking out of your arse. he might not be good enough but hes no tim arse licker and he is 100% a massive blue nose so have a word with yourself. amazing how we lose and suddenly EVERYTHING about our players gets slaughtered, fucking turn it in :sarcasm:

On 31/12/2016 at 11:38 PM, Bluenose1986 said:

Aye and that fucking annoyed me then too. 

White or red goalie top. Not fucking green. 

Our goalies tended to wear yellow or red actually. Tended to be yellow way back when yellow and green were the standard colours but red was used a lot too at times. Personally I prefer darker colours but there is an argument for both bright and dark colours as defenders can see the goalie more clearly in a ruckus but the strikers can too so there are problems and advantages in both. I tend to think it is better for the striker not to be able to pick the goalie out easily and I tended to wear black, grey or purple in goal when I played rather than yellow or other bright colours. Light blue was about the only exception I ever made.

On 31/12/2016 at 11:47 PM, West_Side said:

Honestly I don't approve of any boots that are aren't black. Some white detailing is acceptable though.

Old school but I agree .Love to see players wearing black boots .Won't catch on nowadays though as manufacturers want all the options .

Green boots should be for taigs in this Country .

Definitely not for Rangers players 

On 1/1/2017 at 10:19 AM, Cappa said:

I can assure you you are talking pish. i've met him when hes been following rangers at home and abroad so youre talking out of your arse. he might not be good enough but hes no tim arse licker and he is 100% a massive blue nose so have a word with yourself. amazing how we lose and suddenly EVERYTHING about our players gets slaughtered, fucking turn it in :sarcasm:

It depends what people mean by good enough. That cross for Miller to score was good enough. Andy may not be the best, but he is a good footballer and for anyone to suggest otherwise is nonsense. Next there will be people saying Warburton doesn't have a clue about football...oh wait.

On 1/1/2017 at 8:12 AM, Gaz52 said:

Did he not used to have an account on here?

13 minutes ago, Badger said:

They are reflective?

Possibly and if so I have to apologise, they definitely looked green on screen. Some amount of nonsense about him not being a big fan either on here, anyone who knows him knows exactly what kind of a Rangers fan he is. He's most certainly Rangers till he dies. He's as passionate as they come and will be hurting as much as all of us just now.