Millwall ticket prices

delamonty

Just moved to London (Canary Wharf).  Thought I'd go and see a match and Millwall are pretty close. 25-30 quid a ticket.  Are they mental?  Or is this how it generally is down here?  3rd tier English league ffs...

Tell you what... this is no longer the working man's game

25 minutes ago, delamonty said:

Just moved to London (Canary Wharf).  Thought I'd go and see a match and Millwall are pretty close. 25-30 quid a ticket.  Are they mental?  Or is this how it generally is down here?  3rd tier English league ffs...

They might not be close for long mate. I saw that they may be forced to move to Kent, something to do with local council. That does seem expensive for that level of football though. 

8 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

They might not be close for long mate. I saw that they may be forced to move to Kent, something to do with local council. That does seem expensive for that level of football though. 

I know London prices in general are out of whack...  What's interesting is that Millwall were founded in the Isle of Dogs.. but never played a match here... but that aside.. moving to Kent?  ffs 

I thought I was mistaken when I checked the prices... maybe a fantastic view/hospitality for 30 quid etc... nope.   Save my money and get up to Glasgow to see the Famous :-)

9 minutes ago, delamonty said:

I know London prices in general are out of whack...  What's interesting is that Millwall were founded in the Isle of Dogs.. but never played a match here... but that aside.. moving to Kent?  ffs 

I thought I was mistaken when I checked the prices... maybe a fantastic view/hospitality for 30 quid etc... nope.   Save my money and get up to Glasgow to see the Famous :-)

Aye it's somethin to do with a possible compulsory purchase order of their land by some anonymous developer. Could force them to relocate to Kent. :confused: aye if I were you I'd get yourself up home to see us as often as possible. English football is overpriced and over rated :thuglife:

My mate's a big Millwall fan. I go down a few times a season to take in a game. Going down on 3rd of March for the game v MK Dons.

Depending who Wall draw in the next round of the FA Cup I may go down for that; provided Rangers are playing away.

Always wear Rangers gear when I go down there and the lads in the pubs near the ground love to chat about The Gers.

34 minutes ago, East London Loyal said:

So you live in E14 and you're going to risk disease in SE16? Would say come over West Ham, but we in a state of terminal illness and the West Ham I love are being murdered.

Great banner from the fans fri nigt. It'll do fuck all though.. Barry Hearn's laughing his bollox off

On 07/01/2017 at 4:03 PM, delamonty said:

I have just moved back to Scotland recently after living in the West Midlands for years, Been to see Walsall home and away a few times with some of mates down there for a wee day out, They play in same league and £25 seems to be the norm for that league

23 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

A reckon a palace game would be decent, there crowd is usually rockin

Same generic chants ye hear from everycunt all over the place now though.

I went to White Hart Lane in November 2015 and it was rocking, it was against West Ham right enough.

Any time I've been to watch Sheffield United, home or away, it's been class.