Rangers sign emerson hyndman on loan until end Of the season

RFC55

Hyndman has been limited to EFL Cup games this season under Eddie Howe after suffering an injury that limited his pre-season.

But the USA Under-20 captain is set to be part of Mark Warburton’s squad, six months after leaving Fulham for Bournemouth.

Celtic were tracking him at the time, along with Borussia Dortmund and AC Milan.

But he decided on a move to the south coast to stay in England.

Meanwhile, Gers loan target Jon Toral was stuck on the bench as Granada were battered 5-0 by Real Madrid in La Liga.

NEWS GROUP NEWSPAPERS LTD

Warburton has snapped up the 20-year-old from Bournemouth

He’s expected to fly in for talks at Ibrox tomorrow.

Arsenal midfielder Toral played under Warburton at Brentford.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lloyd72

Maybe they've got a Toral story and one about Hyndman mixed up? If we've got Hyndman I'd be shocked he's a brilliant player far above anything we have at the moment

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Have to make the same point as Toral though. What's the point... doesn't help for next season. 

I'm with you there but I think we need some quality in short term to help us pull away and secure second and maybe cut that embarrassing gap between us and them. 

I've no issue with quality loan signings, short term, provided we are laying down something behind the scenes for next season (which I have my doubts on - but in that case, I'd rather have this than neither)

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'm with you there but I think we need some quality in short term to help us pull away and secure second and maybe cut that embarrassing gap between us and them. 

I've no issue with quality loan signings, short term, provided we are laying down something behind the scenes for next season (which I have my doubts on - but in that case, I'd rather have this than neither)

Agree with the logic, but don't know if a 20 year old boy who can't get a game for Bournemouth is the type of loan who will help us pull away in 2nd place?