Mark Warburton gives helping hand at Glasgow City Mission

RFCRobertson

Yeah, he seems to understand what our club means to many. Brilliant that he's prepared to support people in the city who are down in their luck right now.

I would hope some fans think enough of him and in turn show a bit of humility to him, not acting like spoilt wee brats when things are not going well. He's a very genuine guy,  doing his best with limited resources.

Well done Mark, and well done to The Glasgow City Mission which has been serving the City for 150 years or something. A friend of mine who used their "services" has went from being a down and out, chronic drug addict to getting clean, married, kids and running his own business, he has material wealth beyond most people's wildest dreams and continues to reach out himself to young guys who are in exactly the same condition as he was 20 years ago. The guy is a miracle. There are NO hopeless cases.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

This is why people should always show a bit of respect when critisising the man as a manager.

I'm a good guy and I try to do a good job, I've worked for charities as well as working in my day job.

If I'm shite at work I'm called a cunt, why should Warburton be any different?

3 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm a good guy and I try to do a good job, I've worked for charities as well as working in my day job.

If I'm shite at work I'm called a cunt, why should Warburton be any different?

Because he's a decent man, does his best at his job, and represents the club as best he can. If anyone called you a cunt if you'd done tge same that'd be a pretty poor way to behave, even if you were crap at your job.

It's common decency. No idea why this needs to be explained.

Just now, Inigo said:

Because he's a decent man, does his best at his job, and represents the club as best he can. If anyone called you a cunt if you'd done tge same that'd be a pretty poor way to behave, even if you were crap at your job.

It's common decency. No idea why this needs to be explained.

Inigo, look at my other post, another post that's lost on you, I'm not going to explain it to you. 

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

When have I ever called him a cunt?

I'll even give you these "" 

Sounds like your saying he's not shite at his job as he's not a cunt. 

I agree that just because he's a good guy shouldn't make him exempt from criticism, just hate it when we turn nasty on a guy who maybe isn't perfect but has a lot of going for him. 

7 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Sounds like your saying he's not shite at his job as he's not a cunt. 

I agree that just because he's a good guy shouldn't make him exempt from criticism, just hate it when we turn nasty on a guy who maybe isn't perfect but has a lot of going for him. 

I'm saying if he's poor at his job he deserves criticism just like the rest of us, because he's a nice guy doesn't matter a fuck. At the end of the day we are paying his wages and we have to look at what's best for Rangers. Warburton is a class act, I'd love him to be a success with us, but he's not immune from criticism and I think he definitely deserves a lot of it. Is he the right man to take us forward? You can't base that only on his charity work. 

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Inigo, look at my other post, another post that's lost on you, I'm not going to explain it to you. 

What other post. I've looked at yours and my reply and it all follows.