• Yes
    • No

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Ricksen is in the hall of fame???

Before anyone jumps on my case I would not wish his illness on anyone and of course I wish him nothing but the best and a full recovery if it were possible.

But if he is there for football reasons I just don't get it.

Agreed. 1 season where he was utterly superb for us but that was 1Ā season out of, what, 5?Ā 

Nothing against Weir, Miller, Ricksen, Jig but no not for the hall of fame

If Novo never scored that penalty in Florence id include him in that tooĀ 

good players as they were having them in devalues the hall of fame it should be for the likes of the Barca Bears, Goram, Gough, McCoist (hate myself saying the cunts name), Walter Smith (if managers allowed)

Lee Wallace deserves to be in the HOF before Kenny Miller and even he shouldn't be in it until he wins us a major trophy as captain.Ā 

Yes Kenny Miller has been an incredible servant for this club, but the Hall of Fame is maybe a bit much. If he can fire us to the title next season, then ask me again.

Guest Lloyd72

Now yes,Ā I feel the HoF has been devalued a bit by the inclusion of players like Mcculoch, RicksenĀ and Novo so Kenny deserves to get in if they are. We will no doubt see Boyd in it one day also.

1 hour ago, bluenose1975 said:

Ex celticĀ player, naw yer awrite, keep up the good workĀ Kenny but our hall of fame is for players who never jumped the dyke I'm afraid.

Right Alfie Conn! Get tae fuck aff the board. :guns:

If people feel it's been devalued then they can't really say miller shouldn't get in.

Miller is a curious case as in his success, Ā in most cases players are a success at their club 1st time round then they generally never hit the heights if they return for a 2nd stint.

I'm not saying Miller was a total flop 1st time round (more mismanaged ) but his 2nd stint was very successful and he is still producing match winning performances in his 3rd stint.

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

If people feel it's been devalued then they can't really say miller shouldn't get in.

Miller is a curious case as in his success, Ā in most cases players are a success at their club 1st time round then they generally never hit the heights if they return for a 2nd stint.

I'm not saying Miller was a total flop 1st time round (more mismanaged ) but his 2nd stint was very successful and he is still producing match winning performances in his 3rd stint.

That's true if Weir, Jig, Ricksen etc are already in then Miller should be in (even in ahead of them) but a proper hall of fame wouldn't have any of them inĀ 

2 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

103 goals for the club. 10 against them. 9 this term so far. Three spells with the club. Talks himself about wanting a coaching role when he hangs up his boots. Really? Less of a legend than McPayPacket?...

I really hate McCoin but in terms of what he gave us ON THE PARK Miller can't lace his boots. Sorry but it's the truth.

You could have an argument for removing McSalary from the hall of fame on the basis of his antics in recent years off the park - that's a different debate and maybe one worth having but we both know in a few years the ill-will be forgotten about and the smug wanker will be on Rangers TV, doing half-time draws etc with the morons all applauding him.Ā 

If Lee McCulloch gets in, then anybody can get in. Jig found his level in the bottom two leagues. He struggled in The Championship.

I'm not a fan of these Hall of Fame things, it's very American, in fact too American for my taste, so much that it embarrasses me, even discussing it.

Ā 

I voted yes for Kenny Miller, even though I find the whole thing cringe worthy!