291 members have voted

1. 1. Induct Kenny Miller into the Rangers Hall of Fame

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably say no, but I'm sure he'll get in at some point. As for Weir, he's probably the only player of the last ten years I'd have no bother with including in the HOF. He captained us to three league titles. Guys a legend imo. Easily Smith's most important signing of his second spell. 

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

Ray Wilkins is in it so it doesn't mean a fucking thing. 

Was going to mention Ray Wilkins but you nailed it Dude, it doesen't mean a fucking thing, i used to look at the names on the HOF and think of Rangers and the feeling of walking down from the filling station on Broomloan Rd where we parked up just before the game, then looking up to see RANGERS FC on the Bill Struth, the Isle of Skye Loyal Family would stand together and say 'THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT' then walk in and breath in the history, Ray Wilkins was at Ibrox for 5 minutes. So you can fuck of with your hall of fame cause some should be ejected to make room for them that Qualify.

2 hours ago, foghorn leghorn said:

So 119 of you think that kissing the Cellic badge gives him the right to join our hall of fame - piss off.

Don't get me wrong, he is a prize asset, but a guy from Edinburgh hasn't a scooby about the west coast hatered for Rangers FC from other clubs.

John Greig came from Edinburgh!

22 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

Now yes, I feel the HoF has been devalued a bit by the inclusion of players like Mcculoch, Ricksen and Novo so Kenny deserves to get in if they are. We will no doubt see Boyd in it one day also.

Id say boyd deserves it dont you? If you dont think boyd deserves it then you can take your likes of laudrup and gazza etc out of it.

Guest Lloyd72
19 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Id say boyd deserves it dont you? If you dont think boyd deserves it then you can take your likes of laudrup and gazza etc out of it.

I'd say he does now but if the HoF was exclusive to players of the level of Gazza, Laudrup etc. would you still be saying he deserves it? I'm not sure tbh maybe you could make an argument for him due to his goal scoring records for us.

20 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

If Lee McCulloch gets in, then anybody can get in. Jig found his level in the bottom two leagues. He struggled in The Championship.

I'm not a fan of these Hall of Fame things, it's very American, in fact too American for my taste, so much that it embarrasses me, even discussing it.

I voted yes for Kenny Miller, even though I find the whole thing cringe worthy!

Exactly ! You 

8 hours ago, Skelf said:

Sorry have I been wooshed here? If you don't think Boyd merits the HOF then Gascoigne and Laudrup shouldn't be in it either? 

1 hour ago, williamcarvel9 said:

Undoubtedly Yes.

100+ goals

9 Old Firm Goals

Championship and Cup medals inc a winner against St Mirren with an outstanding header.

I understand players are getting inducted into the Hall of Fame fairly easily but Kenny certainly deserves it

Not even up for debate.

Half the cunts in recent years introduced to the hall of fame do not deserve it yet Kenny has done it in 3 spells for the club.

Kenny need retained and put on the coaching staff when he retires as his energy and ethusiam would rub off on the youngsters