Kenny Miller - Hall Of Fame?

WilliamFyfe

Kenny Miller - Rangers Hall of Fame?  

291 members have voted

1. 1. Induct Kenny Miller into the Rangers Hall of Fame

• Yes
    • No

I'm no fan of this hall of fame shite but do you just stop it after the 9 in a row side??  All these things are is an excuse for a big piss up. In 15 years time it's quite possible that rob kiernan could be inducted into it.. 

the club can only induct the players it has had at any previous time.  Say what you like about Miller but he has gave us some brilliant memories and has been a good servant for Rangers football club. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Kenny but if it were up to me I'd have no one that has had an affiliation with Celtic in the HoF.

Its also been diluted a bit with certain additions, which begs the question of if it should be kept exclusively for legends or just club icons and greats.

That's funny me and my mates were discussing all this after last weeks game. 

Firstly kenny - yes, I think he deserves it. We sold him first time out. He didn't ask to leave the club, he was traded. Ok, he joined them and that thumper celebration still sticks in my craw. But of course Alfie Conn is in it so to deny him for that reason is wrong. 

Secondly, the additions since Barry Ferguson was last on it are all virtually embarrassing. One guy I would love to see on it from the last 10-15 years is Ronald de Boer - now that was a player! 

Finally, for me anyway, Lee Wallace is a must. He was and is the torch bearer for our great club through all these last 4-5 years. He has had sticky times in those years but giving the clusterfuck that went on in and around our club you can understand that. He possesses that great virtue that many real Rangers legends in the past portrayed - LOYALTY - while every rhat deserted the ship Lee was first into training that first day back in season 2012/13 and vowed never to leave and he could have several times. He sacrificed his international career for us - there is no doubt about that. In short, he put our great club before himself. That alone makes him Hall of Fame material. 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Nothing against Weir, Miller, Ricksen, Jig but no not for the hall of fame

If Novo never scored that penalty in Florence id include him in that too 

good players as they were having them in devalues the hall of fame it should be for the likes of the Barca Bears, Goram, Gough, McCoist (hate myself saying the cunts name), Walter Smith (if managers allowed)

No Weir in the Hall of Fame? Are you having a laugh?

5 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Why should Weir be in it?

Do people get in it for being Rangers men? Weir came in late on in his career and make no mistake his services were first class, but hall of fame material? Naw.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why should Weir be in it?

Do people get in it for being Rangers men? Weir came in late on in his career and make no mistake his services were first class, but hall of fame material? Naw.

Came at the age of the 36 on a 6 month deal and ended up captaining us to 8 trophies and a european final over 3 seasons. His age only made it more remarkable. Of course he should be in it.

12 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

:lol: why? nothing against the guy but seriously why? good player, done us a good turn for a couple seasons especially at his age ... but so what?

You include Weir then you include scores more similar.

Weir was a good center-half for us btw but this is why the hall of fame is devalued.

Just now, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Came at the age of the 36 on a 6 month deal and ended up captaining us to 8 trophies and a european final over 3 seasons. His age only makes it more remarkable. Of course he should be in it.

Barry was our captain in the uefa cup final mate

Just now, K.A.I said:

:lol: why? nothing against the guy but seriously why? good player, done us a good turn for a couple seasons especially at his age ... but so what?

You include Weir then you include scores more similar.

Weir was a good center-half for us btw but this is why the hall of fame is devalued.

It may be devalued by the amount of players in it but not by Weir. People still underestimate him for us. It's no surprise Wilson, Bougherra, Perry and even Cuellar all seemed to be at their best next to him. As I said captaining us at his age to 8 trophies and a european final is more than enough to justify his inclusion. 

4 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

Came at the age of the 36 on a 6 month deal and ended up captaining us to 8 trophies and a european final over 3 seasons. His age only made it more remarkable. Of course he should be in it.

OK then Broadfoot, Kevin Thomson, Papac, Boyd, Davis next in

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Nothing against Weir, Miller, Ricksen, Jig but no not for the hall of fame

If Novo never scored that penalty in Florence id include him in that too 

good players as they were having them in devalues the hall of fame it should be for the likes of the Barca Bears, Goram, Gough, McCoist (hate myself saying the cunts name), Walter Smith (if managers allowed)

Novo's scored some vitally important goals over his career at Rangers. Winners in cup finals, league title campaigns, champions league qualifiers, European knockout rounds and six goals against that mob.

I'd say that's hall of fame material. 

Comparing him with those guys isn't all that fair I'd say as they all played in different periods with different external factors. 

(He also said no ???)

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Novo's scored some vitally important goals over his career at Rangers. Winners in cup finals, league title campaigns, champions league qualifiers, European knockout rounds and six goals against that mob.

I'd say that's hall of fame material. 

Comparing him with those guys isn't all that fair I'd say as they all played in different periods with different external factors. 

(He also said no ???)

So has plenty of others that's not in the HOF - that's the point. 

It's not that they weren't good for us - they were but others (myself included) think a hall of fame should be for over and above players. Novo, Miller, Weir, Ricksen etc don't fit into that category for me. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

So has plenty of others that's not in the HOF - that's the point. 

It's not that they weren't good for us - they were but others (myself included) think a hall of fame should be for over and above players. Novo, Miller, Weir, Ricksen etc don't fit into that category for me. 

Fair enough I don't disagree. My arguement is Novo did go over and above.