press conference warburton

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

All very well hoping different things are getting said behind closed doors but the media is the way fans get communicated to and we deserve some respect 

A classic case of 2 + 2 = 5. So saying one thing to the media, taking the heat out of the situation etc equates to not giving fans some respect. Right you are.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

Or you might see that this is a process, and you may have expected these problems along the road, Is that possible?

If I'm sent out too repair a leak , a cpl of days later it leaks again my boss would say ffs get back there and sort that , a cpl of days later it goes again I would be warned I better get it right this time , it goes again = I would be out on my ear , it's also quite ironic that today is groundhog day listening to his excuses

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Wit?

Fuck off seriously.

It's us who need a holiday watchingimthe shite hin serves up, aye give him a jolly with his familyirafter subjecting us to shite!

Looks like we cant aford to pay him off so he would need to chuck It mate, as long as we are challenging and IN 2nd he wont be going anywhere, he probably will need put out his missery at sometime but cant see IT being soon.

His player need to have a hard look at themselves as no matter what way Warburton set us up giving the ball away not winning the third ball never mind the 1st I Or 2nd IS basic footballing skill, IF they have down tools to get rid of their boss then they need fined by the club fot not trying, I Coukdnt believe our attitude IN that 2nd half and IF the players are revolting then they need to do IT IN public and stop cheating us the fans.

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

If I'm sent out too repair a leak , a cpl of days later it leaks again my boss would say ffs get back there and sort that , a cpl of days later it goes again I would be warned I better get it right this time , it goes again = I would be out on my ear , it's also quite ironic that today is groundhog day listening to his excuses

I'm not a plumber, but in my understanding that is not how I would read that process. What if the cause of the leak was a more fundamental problem in the construction process, or a more inherent underlying problem that required a whole new refitting? I'd suggest your boss perhaps being unduly hasty,

14 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

You honestly think he really thinks it is not a problem? Did you think he said to the players it wasn't problem, do you think he finished the match and went home oblivious of what this defeat meant?  Saying these things to the media is one thing, I trust that he knows this team has problems. He has players not good enough, if we know this then maybe we may assume that he knows it; but what does he do about that? Just let's, for talking sake, you have been given the options in the last Window, with little money etc, what would you have done; who would you have recruited, bearing in mind those players would have to be BETTER than what we have right now?

Yes I do actually. I do believe he doesn't believe it is a problem. He came from mediocrity in football and IMO has instilled that into this team of players. 

I think when the match finished he would have said things like- "it happens" "don't worry about it we'll get it right". I believe not one player walked out that dressing room thinking they'd let the club down. I bet they walked out without having got an absolute bollocking and that falls at the managers door. 

He's knew the teams problems for the best part of two years. Most of the players are good players. He's instilled a mentality of mediocrity which makes them not care. 

I would have sold Kiernan, Tav, Halliday and Holt. 

I would have signed Michael Mancienne. See what I did there? Already I've branched out from London/Liverpool/Watford etc etc. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Yes I do actually. I do believe he doesn't believe it is a problem. He came from mediocrity in football and IMO has instilled that into this team of players. 

I think when the match finished he would have said things like- "it happens" "don't worry about it we'll get it right". I believe not one player walked out that dressing room thinking they'd let the club down. I bet they walked out without having got an absolute bollocking and that falls at the managers door. 

He's knew the teams problems for the best part of two years. Most of the players are good players. He's instilled a mentality of mediocrity which makes them not care. 

I would have sold Kiernan, Tav, Halliday and Holt. 

I would have signed Michael Mancienne. See what I did there? Already I've branched out from London/Liverpool/Watford etc etc. 

I'm going to stop right there and not read any further on the rest of what you have written here. 

I'm not a plumber, but in my understanding that is not how I would read that process. What if the cause of the leak was a more fundamental problem in the construction process, or a more inherent underlying problem that required a whole new refitting? I'd suggest your boss perhaps being unduly hasty,

Ha ha you would be great too work for 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I'm going to stop right there and not read any further on the rest of what you have written here. 

:lol:

In other words I can't argue with any of what you have said. 

What I've said is a lot closer to the truth than what you believe. 

For once he actually got asked decent questions instead of the same repetitive shite

"is there a mental issue at these grounds?"   I don't understand that question one iota.

"do you need to be more pragmatic away from home?" -- goes onto a rant about how we gave away a free kick that wasn't a free kick. The answer to this question is simple. "yes". We can't go away from home to grounds like that and play with 2 at the back. Enough of this shite "it's all about us, we play our game, don't worry about the other team". You gameplan for who you're playing against. Hearts pressed us, still we pissed about with it at the back and we looked constantly flustered. When teams press they're leaving space in behind that should be exploited by going deep. 

I still want him to succeed, but his stubbornness will be his undoing at Rangers eventually imo. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

:lol:

In other words I can't argue with any of what you have said. 

What I've said is a lot closer to the truth than what you believe. 

You're suggesting that the manager of Rangers doesn't think it's a problem to lose 4-1. That is, I presume, the basis of your whole point. What's there to argue with?

7 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

A classic case of 2 + 2 = 5. So saying one thing to the media, taking the heat out of the situation etc equates to not giving fans some respect. Right you are.

No-one expects him to call the players useless bastards in public but comments like we've seen playing it down so much are disrespectful in my opinion 

Personally I think his idea of having a small squad and good harmony is coming back to bite him Senderos, Wilson Kiernan  all aint good enough but hes bound by his own rules.. He can't replace one unless someone goes because he doesn't like bloated squads  

You're suggesting that the manager of Rangers doesn't think it's a problem to lose 4-1. That is, I presume, the basis of your whole point. What's there to argue with?

No I believe the manager of Rangers doesn't have a problem with getting beat or dropping points in any game. This is after he said "I don't think it's a problem". This is after he believed that getting beat 5-1 was a hysterical reaction, to the point where he said "no-one has died". This is after every single big away game when he comes out with the bullshit soundbites of "were still second" "we make mistakes". Yet the only reason were sitting second is because we've played a game more than the sheep. 

The way he talks smacks of desperation and salesman like. 

5 minutes ago, DerKlos said:

For once he actually got asked decent questions instead of the same repetitive shite

"is there a mental issue at these grounds?"   I don't understand that question one iota.

"do you need to be more pragmatic away from home?" -- goes onto a rant about how we gave away a free kick that wasn't a free kick. The answer to this question is simple. "yes". We can't go away from home to grounds like that and play with 2 at the back. Enough of this shite "it's all about us, we play our game, don't worry about the other team". You gameplan for who you're playing against. Hearts pressed us, still we pissed about with it at the back and we looked constantly flustered. When teams press they're leaving space in behind that should be exploited by going deep. 

I still want him to succeed, but his stubbornness will be his undoing at Rangers eventually imo. 

IMO any Rangers team should be capable of playing how we play in scotland and the very fact they struggle says more about the ability of the players mate 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

No I believe the manager of Rangers doesn't have a problem with getting beat or dropping points in any game. This is after he said "I don't think it's a problem". This is after he believed that getting beat 5-1 was a hysterical reaction, to the point where he said "no-one has died". This is after every single big away game when he comes out with the bullshit soundbites of "were still second" "we make mistakes". Yet the only reason were sitting second is because we've played a game more than the sheep. 

The way he talks smacks of desperation and salesman like. 

That is not what he said. Both what did he say was "not a problem", and in what context did he say that it was "not a problem"?

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

That is not what he said. Both what did he say was "not a problem", and in what context did he say that it was "not a problem"?

:lol: The journo rhymes off the big games we've failed to win and asks if there is a problem, 

MW says "there isn't a problem with big games". 

Lol

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

IMO any Rangers team should be capable of playing how we play in scotland and the very fact they struggle says more about the ability of the players mate 

Well aye, they're shite, but they're his shite. 

And you need to play with the hand you've got.  Adapt to the opposition.