18 million invested already

eosmhdo

Just now, eosmhdo said:

Loan, loan, loan. He never promised loans, he promised cash and if it's gifted it's not a problem

He was never going to gift it to all the other shareholders. No-one in their right mind would do that. If they convert the soft loans into shares then that would be as good as a gift but without benefiting other shareholders and it would increase their percentage ownership. That's what they're planning on doing but they can't.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The account showed 14m put in and they were released around September time. Go look at them.

where did that 14mill go though given the accounts were up to the end of last season where we didnt really spend much if anything, and that same season the fans came back in droves, we reached the scottish cup final which can be worth a cool mill given the TV revenue from the semi final etc and had some damn fine crowds throughout the season

10 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Garner and Barton alone are 4million. Then there's O'Halloran, Dodoo, Alnwick, Windass. Then wages on the likes of Kranjcar, Senderos, Rossiter, Hill.

All that before factoring in the new contracts given to Kiernan, Halliday, Tavernier and the likes. It's not difficult to see where the money went.

Warburton wasted a lot of money on a lot of shite. He wasn't good enough and he failed. Simple as that.

Pesky facts, never catch on in here ...

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Never trusted King and never will, guy is a lying prick.

£18m - what a load of garbage.

Knew fans would finally see sense over King after so long, but it's concerning reading numerous of our fans buying into this guy's pish still, probably same ones that believe and respect that clown Houston.

We all know they have spunked millions , but what annoys folk is it wasn't Kings millions, it was the fans cash that kept us going.

Any money that will end up as shares should not be included in these figures.

Much the same as a fans group handing over 50 million tomorrow and asking its repaid at 2 million a year.

The fans are the biggest investors in Rangers. The only return they get is entry to cramped seating in the stadium.

King and the Board need to learn about investing in Rangers.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Never trusted King and never will, guy is a lying prick.

£18m - what a load of garbage.

Knew fans would finally see sense over King after so long, but it's concerning reading numerous of our fans buying into this guy's pish still, probably same ones that believe and respect that clown Houston.

Just dealing in facts mate. Fact is they have put in £14m, as it said in the accounts around September time. 

King is suggesting another £4m has come in since then.

Instead of shouting "ye talk shite!" away look at the accounts.

2 minutes ago, Polo said:

He was never going to gift it to all the other shareholders. No-one in their right mind would do that. If they convert the soft loans into shares then that would be as good as a gift but without benefiting other shareholders and it would increase their percentage ownership. That's what they're planning on doing but they can't.

We give a gift every other week and  never want a return. He said he was a fan and would do the same. I only want what he promised, nothing more. Don't promise the world if you've no intentions of doing it. And bye the way what he promised if you take it on overall personal worth equates to probably less than you pay for your season book. And are you not in your right mind? He said he was a fan, prove it, I say.

Money has certainly been wasted, don't know the official figures, but I'm still not buying into the 20K a week to Rossiter etc rumours on players etc this season. However as you correctly pointed it, must of this is covered by income from season ticket money etc. 

Thing is Barton fucked off after 4 months, thats a lot more than 20K a week to arrive at they 4 million figure being bandied about to support Daves claims.

Money has certainly been wasted, don't know the official figures, but I'm still not buying into the 20K a week to Rossiter etc rumours on players etc this season. However as you correctly pointed it, must of this is covered by income from season ticket money etc. 

The club is still bing run by idiots who couldn't manage a market stall. When i owned my businesses the one thing i made sure of every year was not to spend more than i take in. These mugs have been raping the club for decades. Even now we are still giving 4 year contracts to donkeys we will never make anything from.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

Just dealing in facts mate. Fact is they have put in £14m, as it said in the accounts around September time. 

Look, did you not read above what I said about posting pesky facts, it'll never catch on in here you know. 

Some people just prefer to shout 'ye talk shite', generally have their mind already made up. 

Facts and logic are of no use to them, this and the DK statement thread is clear evidence of such. 

What can you do ....

I'm sure he is counting the cost of purchasing shares in the open market to get onto power. The balance of the 18m is true investment. People saying that we've been run on fans money? No we haven't. We've needed loans to sustain our spending. Some of it is non recurring like repaying Ashley's £5m. We should so be closer to break even now. 

The remaining investment of upwards of £12m should be more targeted toward the first team. 

1 minute ago, trueblueal said:

I'm sure he is counting the cost of purchasing shares in the open market to get onto power. The balance of the 18m is true investment. People saying that we've been run on fans money? No we haven't. We've needed loans to sustain our spending. Some of it is non recurring like repaying Ashley's £5m. We should so be closer to break even now. 

The remaining investment of upwards of £12m should be more targeted toward the first team. 

Without season ticket money from the fans the club would have folded , its stupid if you think otherwise.

Do people expect the transfer fees of players to total 18M for that to be considered the £18m investment?? That never will be the case.

You have to factor transfer fees, agents fees, signing on fees, wages (inc bonuses).

Then you have running costs which the board have reduced. Then there's investment to the infastructure. 

I am going against the grain by the look of it by supporting King

1 minute ago, williamcarvel9 said:

Do people expect the transfer fees of players to total 18M for that to be considered the £18m investment?? That never will be the case.

You have to factor transfer fees, agents fees, signing on fees, wages (inc bonuses).

Then you have running costs which the board have reduced. Then there's investment to the infastructure. 

I am going against the grain by the look of it by supporting King

Nonsense. Wages are paid over the course of a term. Club income pays wages. We pay the wages. Running costs we also contribute to. We are the clubs lifeblood. 

If King is claiming he has invested £18m, then that will be on top of the 2 years of record season book money, 2 years of sponsorship, other gate receipts, hospitality, other direct club revenue, cup match revenue, tv revenue........i've looked at the accounts and there isn't anywhere near £18m extra investment in the club on top of our normal business turnover. Nowhere near it. 

Nobody else wants to invest in us that's our biggest prob. King is alot better than what we've had recently he's just trying to run the club sensibly! Do people want us to go bust again? Were playing in the SPL where there's no decent money to be made! Ashley is our biggest prob! How much are we losing out on because of his dodgy deals?

25 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Fuck facts.

They've not spent a penny :whistle: