***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe he's being lineup for something with RTV I don't know. I would be very disappointed if Ally got a management role, he's not had enough experience 

That's a massive understatement 

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe he's being lineup for something with RTV I don't know. I would be very disappointed if Ally got a management role, he's not had enough experience 

You've been hacked and someone else posting this shit right? No ! seek medical help right away your loosing it hen

21 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't think you'd be the only one. I know he's mentioned he ready to look for a management position, and someone has claimed to have seen him at Ibrox last week for an interview. I just hope it wasn't an interview for the managers job. We need someone with experience in management.

Why would he be at Ibrox for an interview when we've been conducting the interview process in London?

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Why would he be at Ibrox for an interview when we've been conducting the interview process in London?

Hes checking his working environment first best known what condition the pitch is in before accepting such a position .. Preparation you can't go wrong from there

Just now, DBBTB said:

Good point, I remember reading that in the papers. Have all the interviews been conducted in London? If so, will we be looking for English management only?

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Good point, I remember reading that in the papers. Have all the interviews been conducted in London? If so, will we be looking for English management only?

Nah it was conducted there because Robertson fancied a trip to London at the clubs expense

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

Nah it was conducted there because Robertson fancied a trip to London at the clubs expense

Dont talk about finances to her mate she'll want a breakdown n you'll be there all night  Twin room family room shower or bath it all matters to some 

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, KingKirk said:

Dont talk about finances to her mate she'll want a breakdown n you'll be there all night  Twin room family room shower or bath it all matters to some 

Some of the folk on here genuinely worry me, wtf has our support become.

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Some of the folk on here genuinely worry me, wtf has our support become.

Thats why I stay out the boardroom forum 10mins in there and I feel suitably tortured . I love having discussions and talking about all things Rangers on here wont agree with everyone but some are beyond saving. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Thats why I stay out the boardroom forum 10mins in there and I feel suitably tortured . I love having discussions and talking about all things Rangers on here wont agree with everyone but some are beyond saving. 

I went in there before but I just can't get into talking about that shit, I get that the last 5 years have taken it's tole on some but there's a limit ffs

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, partickbear said:

Would the best solution not be giving McLeish the director of football role, but act as interim manager until he helps identify and employ the new manager in the summer, hopefully Frank...

Nope, we need someone to run the behind the scenes stuff of the club, not a second manager to be a backseat driver for the head coach like Hearts have.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

I went in there before but I just can't get into talking about that shit, I get that the last 5 years have taken it's tole on some but there's a limit ffs

Some are in there every day all day sometimes it hurts ma head... probably cause a simple cunt I'd rather that than bringing on a stroke. :tu:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Some are in there every day all day sometimes it hurts ma head... probably cause a simple cunt I'd rather that than bringing on a stroke. :tu:

I went in there and saw folk I had never seen before and haven't seen since :lol:

Guest Lloyd72

BOSS WILSON 

Ross Wilson to Rangers: Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger says it’s a ‘compliment’ that Gers want head of recruitment as he refuses to rule out Ibrox switch

The Saints chief claims Gers have yet to make an approach for the highly-rated Scot

SOUTHAMPTON chairman Ralph Krueger claims Rangers have yet to make an approach for Ross Wilson.

But Krueger refused to rule out the possibility of the Saints scouting chief quitting for Ibrox.

Ross Wilson is highly-rated at Southampton but could have a big decision to make on his future

It’s understood Gers are keen on appointing Wilson, 34, as the club’s new director of football.

Keep up to date with ALL the latest news, transfers and goals from Scottish football plus fixtures, results and live match commentary

And Krueger admits it’s a huge compliment that the highly-rated Scot is attracting interest.

He said: “For us, it’s always a compliment.

“People always seem to want to come to us to look at our personnel.

“It’s part of our daily oxygen that we have. I spoke to Ross last week and we had lunch together and he’s very committed and excited to stay with us.

“But for us, we never believe that everybody needs to stay with us forever.

“When you grow as a club, people will come, people will go and at the moment Ross Wilson is an important part of our group and seems committed to where we are moving.

“It’s a compliment to our football that we are getting looked at, at all different levels.

“But there has been no talks there yet.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/647781/southamptons-ralph-krueger-refuses-to-rule-out-rangers-move-for-ross-wilson/

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

BOSS WILSON 

Ross Wilson to Rangers: Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger says it’s a ‘compliment’ that Gers want head of recruitment as he refuses to rule out Ibrox switch

The Saints chief claims Gers have yet to make an approach for the highly-rated Scot

SOUTHAMPTON chairman Ralph Krueger claims Rangers have yet to make an approach for Ross Wilson.

But Krueger refused to rule out the possibility of the Saints scouting chief quitting for Ibrox.

Ross Wilson is highly-rated at Southampton but could have a big decision to make on his future

It’s understood Gers are keen on appointing Wilson, 34, as the club’s new director of football.

Keep up to date with ALL the latest news, transfers and goals from Scottish football plus fixtures, results and live match commentary

And Krueger admits it’s a huge compliment that the highly-rated Scot is attracting interest.

He said: “For us, it’s always a compliment.

“People always seem to want to come to us to look at our personnel.

“It’s part of our daily oxygen that we have. I spoke to Ross last week and we had lunch together and he’s very committed and excited to stay with us.

“But for us, we never believe that everybody needs to stay with us forever.

“When you grow as a club, people will come, people will go and at the moment Ross Wilson is an important part of our group and seems committed to where we are moving.

“It’s a compliment to our football that we are getting looked at, at all different levels.

“But there has been no talks there yet.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/647781/southamptons-ralph-krueger-refuses-to-rule-out-rangers-move-for-ross-wilson/

No approach made. Surprise surprise.

Guaranteed Murty will still be in charge when we head to the Girodome.