***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

Sherwood was only appointed DoF at Swindon in Nov. Also just been hit with a 2 game stadium ban.

Perhaps he's being eyed for the DoF role. Im open to anyone and Sherwod does appear to have the fire, but maybe a bit too much. Both him and Pardew have been involved in a few spats. Could they handle the pressure up here?

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I don't think Tim Sherwood is anywhere near being the manager; that would be a surprise. Pardew I don't know about, but again it would appear to be a non-starter.

I can't judge until i've seen how they manage a Scottish Team. Just posted the rumour in this rumours thread.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I'd hope so. Who is it to be then Mitchell or Wilson? If it's Wilson and his boss is saying that then who do you believe? 

Warburton said McParland wasn't leaving and that he was down south speaking to a coach about a player. I think where people leaving clubs are concerned you can take everything you read and hear with a pinch of salt. 

2 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Warburton said McParland wasn't leaving and that he was down south speaking to a coach about a player. I think where people leaving clubs are concerned you can take everything you read and hear with a pinch of salt. 

Or you could just read between the lines and see that there is no flat out denial that he will be coming here. Reading from that, I'd be more confident of him coming now.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

why? It's a rumours thread

Aye it is but you're turning it into the thread of bs Sweetheart made up. First it was Wagner and Monk, Then Ally was meant to be up for an interview now fucking Tim Sherwood and Alan Pardew??

1 minute ago, Lloyd72 said:

Aye it is but you're turning it into the thread of bs Sweetheart made up. First it was Wagner and Monk, Then Ally was meant to be up for an interview now fucking Tim Sherwood and Alan Pardew??

Rowlett Wagner and Monk Source a guy called budJ

Ross Wilson and Tim Sherwood/Alan Pardew Source a guy called forzaRFC

Ally - Source RR

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Rowlett Wagner and Monk Source a guy called budJ

Ross Wilson and Tim Sherwood/Alan Pardew Source a guy called forzaRFC

Ally - Source RR

Some solid sources there