***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Dougie Freedman, gary rowett and Ally have applied and been interviewed. Gary Rowlett possible DoF

Rowett has touted himself for both the Leicester and Birmingham jobs on Five Live in the past couple of days. I doubt he would be doing that if he had been interviewed for a job with us and he felt like he had a good chance of landing it.

I didn't know anything about Wilson but the more I've read the more I like. He's obviously done a brilliant job at Southampton who have sold many players and lost quality managers yet kept moving forward as a succession plan is always in place.

Would be delighted to land him. Fingers crossed. 

Also I wouldn't be against Barry coming in as a coach but nothing more.

1 minute ago, He's blue he's white said:

Decisions made this week with DOF installed prior to Scum game.  Management team in place then also but not offically In charge till after that game.

Wilson and Monk respectively ... so I've heard. 

Not a chance we'll get Monk. 

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Rowett has touted himself for both the Leicester and Birmingham jobs on Five Live in the past couple of days. I doubt he would be doing that if he had been interviewed for a job with us and he felt like he had a good chance of landing it.

Rowett was sacked by Birmingham so I doubt he's touted himself for that! Was sacked and then Zola hired. He seems to get linked with every English post but nothing further than that.

Just now, He's blue he's white said:

Decisions made this week with DOF installed prior to Scum game.  Management team in place then also but not offically In charge till after that game.

you know your shit so I'll believe you maybe bring ings up Wi him

3 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Oh aye, heard from whom?

3 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

Rowett was sacked by Birmingham so I doubt he's touted himself for that! Was sacked and then Zola hired. He seems to get linked with every English post but nothing further than that.

I know he was sacked by Birmingham but he was asked if he would go back on Five Live the other day and he pretty much said he would:

"The easy answer is - I’d certainly consider it. If circumstances were different - at this moment I can’t say what those circumstances would be. I didn’t want to leave in the first place."

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I know he was sacked by Birmingham but he was asked if he would go back on Five Live the other day and he pretty much said he would:

"The easy answer is - I’d certainly consider it. If circumstances were different - at this moment I can’t say what those circumstances would be. I didn’t want to leave in the first place."

Christ he must be desperate to get back to work! I didn't hear that.

Although to be fair with Zola's recent record they'd probably take him back pretty sharp-ish.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Definitely not just interim. I think McLeish as DofF and Ferguson as Head Coach is gonna happen.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that is going to happen. I think Franco Baresi will be our DoF and Allegri as our Head coach, I have just as much reason and evidence of that as you do