*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, ronniemca said:

Lost all faith in this bunch of bottle merchants.if Inverness get stuck in we have no chance of even drawing this one. 3-1 loss imo

Agreed. 

Close to entering 3 weeks without an interim manager in place just elucidates;

a) How out of touch and incompetent this board are, seriously lacking strong leadership and are subdued (probably because of a lack of funds) 

b) They don't realise the significance of the trouble Rangers are in right now with the games ticking down... 

c) Forget 6 points in 2 games against Celtic... 

d) Don't realise how important the Europa League group stages are to getting a top manager and stopping 10 in a row. 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Its been happening the past few weeks. I get the rest of the sound but absolutely no commentary. 

Just spent £1200 on a 52inch plasma.  They promised me no sound or pictures during Rangers games.  Fucking bargain.

Been watching Rangers since the early 70s and utterly fucked right off with everything about the team and club right now and its hard to watch.

In saying that Friday night a good few drinks and ill be as fervent as ever and full of pride as i see that team come out the tunnel.