*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

37 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Better not get called off. 

I've taken a day off work to travel up as have many other bears.

Aye looking at it from that way it would be shit...

Chances of it getting called off are slim though I think, they won't cancel it because fans will have problems travelling

22 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye looking at it from that way it would be shit...

Chances of it getting called off are slim though I think, they won't cancel it because fans will have problems travelling

Games have been cancelled before on safety grounds. It depends what conditions are like around the ground. Doesn't matter if the pitch is perfect. 

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Games have been cancelled before on safety grounds. It depends what conditions are like around the ground. Doesn't matter if the pitch is perfect. 

Need to get much worse than what it is just now I think for it to be cancelled but we'll see, hope not for the guys travelling/booking days off work, for the team it might actually help them not having a Friday night game up at Inverness at the moment lol

Youno whats boiling my piss the now. Delayed again getting home offshore, but im litteraly beggin and pleadin to get off a flight earlier to make this game, got it now, so should hopefully make it, and ive just realised this bunch of no hopers is going to have us 2-0 down in half an hour again. Thousands of folk fighting for half days at work to go and watch this shower of jokers in Rangers tops. Take Kenny Miller out that abuse.

5 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Youno whats boiling my piss the now. Delayed again getting home offshore, but im litteraly beggin and pleadin to get off a flight earlier to make this game, got it now, so should hopefully make it, and ive just realised this bunch of no hopers is going to have us 2-0 down in half an hour again. Thousands of folk fighting for half days at work to go and watch this shower of jokers in Rangers tops. Take Kenny Miller out that abuse.

That's why we are now and always will be the best thing about this club.

hope you make it there stress free and they actually show a bit of pride and send us home happy for a change

What we lack is confidence and quality but in this league we still have more quality than any team below Celtic ( hard to believe).  As a minimum we need to have fight and a desire to win which is sadly missing. I really don’t understand the attitude of ‘we’re shit so I’m not watching us ? I support Rangers win, lose or draw...in saying that, Keirnan makes me madder than i used to get watching Black playing....

Anyway changing formation happened last week but we looked embarrassing at the back…again, so Murty needs to think and do something different, so maybe we start with Bates at CB, if he isn’t capable why have him in the squad and hill could talk him through it.? Our holding mid isn’t a holding mid and he either needs to be dropped or pushed into a fwd role with Hyndman and think about putting a defensive minded player in the role or play 4-2-3-1.  I don’t know who the holding mid is in the 20’s ?.The below looks crazy !! but two holding mids with Holt buzzing around Wilson; Wilson adds height and is our best passing defender, either way for me we need a five man midfield as we unbelievably got over ran by Dundee.

Wes

Tav    Bates   Hill    Wallace

Holt          Wilson

Mackay     Hydman      Halliday

Miller

17 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

What we lack is confidence and quality but in this league we still have more quality than any team below Celtic ( hard to believe).  As a minimum we need to have fight and a desire to win which is sadly missing. I really don’t understand the attitude of ‘we’re shit so I’m not watching us ? I support Rangers win, lose or draw...in saying that, Keirnan makes me madder than i used to get watching Black playing....

Anyway changing formation happened last week but we looked embarrassing at the back…again, so Murty needs to think and do something different, so maybe we start with Bates at CB, if he isn’t capable why have him in the squad and hill could talk him through it.? Our holding mid isn’t a holding mid and he either needs to be dropped or pushed into a fwd role with Hyndman and think about putting a defensive minded player in the role or play 4-2-3-1.  I don’t know who the holding mid is in the 20’s ?.The below looks crazy !! but two holding mids with Holt buzzing around Wilson; Wilson adds height and is our best passing defender, either way for me we need a five man midfield as we unbelievably got over ran by Dundee.

Wes

Holt          Wilson

Miller

Only read the line up but fuck me :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Wes

Holt          Wilson

Miller

Is Bates one of these players that's brilliant because hardly anybody has ever seen him play?

And why do many seem to think that Wilson is a midfielder?

40 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Is Bates one of these players that's brilliant because hardly anybody has ever seen him play?

And why do many seem to think that Wilson is a midfielder?

Not sure he is a midfielder but i think  we need a defensive minded player in the role

1 hour ago, Spiderpig said:

Not sure he is a midfielder but i think  we need a defensive minded player in the role

I like wilson but his lack of pace makes this a non starter. Also Halliday should be nowhere near a rangers top after recent performa.... Actually ill just say appearances as he hasnt performed at all. Nicky law would walk into this midfield and look at how he was hounded.

Guest Lloyd72
4 hours ago, Spiderpig said:

Keirnan is terrible surely he cannot be worse than that.....

That's what I said when I said Senderos should have started a couple weeks back, I was wrong.

1 hour ago, Lloyd72 said:

That's what I said when I said Senderos should have started a couple weeks back, I was wrong.

Without Hill any combination is going to be shite. Add to that Halliday stumbling about in front of them and it's a case of help yourself to goals for the opposition