*** The Official Inverness CT vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

I just can't believe how consistent we are at being inconsistent.

we go from an 8 point lead over 3rd whilst doing hearts and Aberdeen along the way to the utter shite we've been served since the draw up at mcdirmid park.  And then to make things even worse hearts who blew us away got destroyed all over the pitch by hibs!!!   We really are poor, but the worst is that the players don't even seem to be playing for pride or willing to make things happen.  It's almost as if they're hoping and waiting for mistakes from the opposition.

im predicting a loss but knowing fine we'll we are capable of winning.

The sad thing for me is, back in the day a crazy left field team choice still had good players in it....now a crazy 'out of the box' thinking team looks mental....Murty has had two weeks now, i clutch at straws thinking he has instilled something into them...i would accept performance enhancing drugs to get Keirnan and Halliday to a mediocre level.

When Warburton & Weir get themselves a championship job, they would only come to us for Mackay, that is the calibre of player he brought in, he wouldn't take any of them with him to his new club.

I have no idea who I'd play, Hyndman and Miller first two names on the team sheet and probably Wallace as Hodson didn't cut the mustard again. Hill I suppose if he's fit. For the other 7 throw all the names in a hat and randomly select them, can't be any worse than it has been.

Here's my 4 + 7 random selections.....

MOH

Dodoo Kiernan Hill Wallace

Alnwick Hodson Forrester

Toral Senderos Wilson

Here's what I think Murty might do....

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Hyndman Halliday Toral

Miller Garner Mckay

If we lose I think it might be a tipping point in my life!

Just now, KingKirk said:

6-0 Rangers the night. Well hear chants at the end of bring on st Johnstone...

There is only one point in the season that we have scored 6 goals over three games in the league (Aberdeen, Hearts and Hamilton), if we score 6 in one game i'll eat everyone on this website's hat whilst juggling 6 flaming machetes!

3 minutes ago, Cobham said:

There is only one point in the season that we have scored 6 goals over three games in the league (Aberdeen, Hearts and Hamilton), if we score 6 in one game i'll eat everyone on this website's hat whilst juggling 6 flaming machetes!

Tonight is the start of a sensational run to the league title imo

Just now, FSM said:

Genuinely not going to watch it, because it's Friday night and I just want to relax and be happy, not spend 90 mins shouting "FFS Halliday/Kiernan/Waggie/Tav/Holt/Senderos/Garner/" at the telly.

I know I'm going to hate it but I just can't help myself just in case!

15 minutes ago, Cobham said:

I have no idea who I'd play, Hyndman and Miller first two names on the team sheet and probably Wallace as Hodson didn't cut the mustard again. Hill I suppose if he's fit. For the other 7 throw all the names in a hat and randomly select them, can't be any worse than it has been.

Here's my 4 + 7 random selections.....

MOH

Dodoo Kiernan Hill Wallace

Alnwick Hodson Forrester

Toral Senderos Wilson

Here's what I think Murty might do....

Wes

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Hyndman Halliday Toral

Miller Garner Mckay

If we lose I think it might be a tipping point in my life!

You should apply for the managers job. Like the look of that first team you picked.