Murty.

ForeverAndEver

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He didn't ask for the gig. He's an employee and pretty much obliged to do it. 

He's also making a complete and utter cluster fuck of it and his decision making tonight with subs was criminal.

He needs to have the balls to tell the Board he's fucking off back to tell U20s, cos he's worse than useless amongst the big boys.

Might cost him his job though. To me and you, that's not really of our concern but it obviously is to him or else he wouldn't have taken it on. Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that's got it in him to stand up like that. And that is not what we need right now. The board need to put in place an interim manager for the next match.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Because he doesn't know what he's doing. That's clear as fucking day, so when the board bring in someone to be the care taker manager who clearly doesn't know what he's doing the blame lies with them, not the cunt the put in charge. 

Is it the board making the subs during the game? NO it s the cunt in charge

to start with i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but how the fuck he managed to watch that for 80 mins before deciding to make a sub is a joke. He is just following the same routine that Warburton had and it needs someone who has some tactical knowledge to come in

Just now, lidorfc said:

Because he doesn't know what he's doing. That's clear as fucking day, so when the board bring in someone to be the care taker manager who clearly doesn't know what he's doing the blame lies with them, not the cunt the put in charge. 

he is a football coach. At Rangers. is it to much to ask he has the basic understanding to put out a team and get a draw?

If he had went 5-4-1 tonight i would understand it - interim coach, doesnt want to get beat, etc - thats understandable - but just going MW lite.......honestly i feel sick

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Ok then. Don't talk pish ffs, we all have eyes, we can all see how fucking useless he is. He's having a full on nightmare and is completely out of his depth. He's a dumplin. A useless cunt. 

This thread is about Murty, why would anyone bring the board up and take it off topic? There will be plenty threads slating them elsewhere. 

Yes it is a thread blaming Murty when ultimately it's the boards fault, doesn't take a genius to know that the board would be brought up in this thread.

14 minutes ago, bluemc said:

Fuck even Butcher seen what was needed ya clown

Guy doesn't have a clue

That's not the guys point,  when I saw kmd pre match interview b4 the hivs game I knew he didn't want to be there, Murty is merely an employee who has been asked to take over this car crash of a season, in both Murty and mcdowalls defence both stated they don't or didn't want the job full time,  all the blame lies within the board as they clearly wanted rid of the management team....their back up plan is to blame, not Murty. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

he is a football coach. At Rangers. is it to much to ask he has the basic understanding to put out a team and get a draw?

If he had went 5-4-1 tonight i would understand it - interim coach, doesnt want to get beat, etc - thats understandable - but just going MW lite.......honestly i feel sick

No it is absolutely not too much to ask, but you have put the board in the firing line for appointing someone like that, who didn't know what they were doing, who wasn't a fit replacement even in the short term. 

FFS stop arguing about Murty. Yes he's been thrown in at the deep-end by a cowardly board who don't have a clue what they're doing. Unfortunately, Murty's decision making tonight (and last weekend) confirm he doesn't know what he's doing either. 

We've had cheap talking pish all season from MW and now Murty. It's time it was changed with immediate effect.  

Just now, lidorfc said:

No it is absolutely not too much to ask, but you have put the board in the firing line for appointing someone like that, who didn't know what they were doing, who wasn't a fit replacement even in the short term. 

No what Murty should have done is run away like the other cowards who got us into this mess in the first place.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

but how many times does it need said that this squad cant play 4-3-3? -  they just cant do it - yet we continually send them out and ask them to.

He tried to change it last week and it failed. Probably shat it. He's out of his depth big time. I don't think we need to say any more about it to be honest. The board need to get their finger out. If they don't act now, i just wonder how low we will have to get before they do. 

21 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Waghorn, Miller and Mckay barely kicked a ball yet all 3 played 90 minutes.

his 'attacking' sub was to bring on a player who hasn't scored all season..

He is only pissing with the cock he has,  if he brought on MOH and we lost the game people would still be critical,  we have a squad of shite to average players....thats the reality.

Just now, lidorfc said:

the guys in a no win situation i get that. he doesnt want to be there and looking at it now, there is no way on gods earth he should be near a Rangers team - any Rangers team - and its the boards responsibility he is in this position.I get that.

But the level of incompetence shown from one of our main football coaches beggers belief