Murty.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those defending Murty - why keep playing 4-3-3 away from home? somebody tell me this is a good idea, thrown in at the deep end or not. We havent won a game away from home this year so somebody tell me why the fuck a coach at our club still persists with this?, cause I am lost

and that IS his fault - he picks the formation - aye the players are shite - but if they are that shite you stick out a 4-5-1 and come away with a draw. 

He didn't ask for the gig. He's an employee and pretty much obliged to do it. 

He's also making a complete and utter cluster fuck of it and his decision making tonight with subs was criminal.

He needs to have the balls to tell the Board he's fucking off back to tell U20s, cos he's worse than useless amongst the big boys.

Just now, Tenerife Bear said:

Please don't speak to me like that. He is a fucking idiot. His ideas are shite, his press conferences are shite, his one liners are shite, his line ups are shite, his tactics are shite and his handstands are shite. He's a dumplin. 100% stone wall dumplin. 

Of course the board are to blame, need to be nuts to argue that. They should be ashamed of themselves. :thumbup:

I'll speak to you however I like, this is the internet and talking shit to people is one of the many joys of this great invention.

A few bad games when you've been thrown into a job you don't even want does not make you an idiot, it makes you someone who doesn't want to be and is not a football manager. He knows that as well as us. Acting like he is the one to blame here and not the board is silly and all you're doing is using him as a scapegoat.

16 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

i don't give a fuck if it's not his job he waited till the 91st minute to bring on a striker and that's criminal

Now that was the  most mindblowing decision of the evening .

I see why people are angry . He simply shouldn't be there .

I have a bit of sympathy for Murty. He's never a Rangers manager or even a first team manager at a top flight club but he's only doing what he can with limited experience and resources. Looking at him and his tactics, he's more scared to lose than trying to win. The reaction from the support and the flak he'll take is probably too much for him and more than he deserves.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He didn't ask for the gig. He's an employee and pretty much obliged to do it. 

He's also making a complete and utter cluster fuck of it and his decision making tonight with subs was criminal.

He needs to have the balls to tell the Board he's fucking off back to tell U20s, cos he's worse than useless amongst the big boys.

boom

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

I'll speak to you however I like, this is the internet and talking shit to people is one of the many joys of this great invention.

A few bad games when you've been thrown into a job you don't even want does not make you an idiot, it makes you someone who doesn't want to be and is not a football manager. He knows that as well as us. Acting like he is the one to blame here and not the board is silly and all you're doing is using him as a scapegoat.

Ok then. Don't talk pish ffs, we all have eyes, we can all see how fucking useless he is. He's having a full on nightmare and is completely out of his depth. He's a dumplin. A useless cunt. 

This thread is about Murty, why would anyone bring the board up and take it off topic? There will be plenty threads slating them elsewhere. 

Just now, The Ghost said:

I have a bit of sympathy for Murty. He's never a Rangers manager or even a first team manager at a top flight club but he's only doing what he can with limited experience and resources. Looking at him and his tactics, he's more scared to lose than trying to win. The reaction from the support and the flak he'll take is probably too much for him and more than he deserves.

I have fuck all sympathy. i would give my right ball to have his chance and he looked fucking lost and went MW lite

25 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

He is totally clueless.  Any fan on the terracing would be no worse.

Not his fault as he ISnt ready for a jin the gameb that size, Mr King and co are to bkame as they killed plan a without having a plan b, a club our size need a strong long IN the game guy like say Jimmy Calderwood In  while plan b was ready

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Now that was the  most mindblowing decision of the evening .

I see why people are angry . He simply shouldn't be there .

it was like he was taking the piss out of the fans tbh, couldn't hear on the TV from shouting but did the away fans boo him coming on?

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

for those defending Murty - why keep playing 4-3-3 away from home? somebody tell me this is a good idea, thrown in at the deep end or not. We havent won a game away from home this year so somebody tell me why the fuck a coach at our club still persists with this?, cause I am lost

and that IS his fault - he picks the formation - aye the players are shite - but if they are that shite you stick out a 4-5-1 and come away with a draw. 

Because he doesn't know what he's doing. That's clear as fucking day, so when the board bring in someone to be the care taker manager who clearly doesn't know what he's doing the blame lies with them, not the cunt the put in charge. 

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Because he doesn't know what he's doing. That's clear as fucking day, so when the board bring in someone to be the care taker manager who clearly doesn't know what he's doing the blame lies with them, not the cunt the put in charge. 

He's the McDowall of the last board with even less experience.