Murty.

ForeverAndEver

3 hours ago, fuckthespl said:

Murty is trying to do a job with what he has. I don't see why he is getting the blame for the situation. This is purely down to the board and they are failing big time.

Murty could have said no and after what we have seen in his 3 games in charge, he SHOULD have said NO. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to lay off Murty. He looked a broken man tonight. He's doing his best in a job he isn't qualified to do and is only doing it because he was asked and is helping the club out. It may not be working but that isn't his fault! He never asked for any of this! 

13 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He's been hung out to dry there's many people to blame but Murty isn't one 

13 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He's been hung out to dry there's many people to blame but Murty isn't one 

This is the beginning and end of this fir me. Murty is not in any way responsible for where we are today,

I effed the quotes, sorry

I'll go toe to toe with anycunt on this forum that blames him for the mess we're in.

The guy is an under 20's coach and he's been flung into shark infested waters by our shitpot of a board.

The blame lies solely at the door of the previous management and the board.

Fuck the police.

This squad is fuck all to do with him as he didn't sign any of the clowns.

But this useless bastard is in charge of our under 20s ,who are also rank rotten and should be punted, Hopefully the new manager makes sure whoever is in coaching positions in future has zero tarrier connections.

Murty is a poor choice  should have given it to senior player like Miller with Murty assisting btw what is Jim Stewart's contribution he is an  oap the oldest goalie coach in the world who has had a plastic knee implant ! He has been there for a few yrs he knows the club and must have some input!

No cunt is coming in any time soon. IMO we are withholding all funds that would otherwise be paid to a management team for the inevitable payout to Warburton and Co. 

This suggestion that we are taking our time because we want to get the right person in is utter bullshit. 

We are going for the cheapest option. Simple. 

16 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

He never made the signings and can only pish with the cock or cocks hes got.

But I'll tell you this for nothing, some of his decisions are baffling bordering on the ludicrous

Exactly this.

He's at fault for the decisions he makes which impact on the team's performance.

So no he never signed the players and no he never got us into this hole. But by fuck he isn't improving it and his decisions on substitutions last night cost us imo as much as Taverniers miskick, Wilson giving a pen, Kiernan allowing space for an overhead kick.

His decisions, that he alone made, changed our shape and dynamics for the worse. Especially given the front 3 were rank and could easily have been replaced well before their 2nd.

16 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Murty is a poor choice  should have given it to senior player like Miller with Murty assisting btw what is Jim Stewart's contribution he is an  oap the oldest goalie coach in the world who has had a plastic knee implant ! He has been there for a few yrs he knows the club and must have some input!

Why the fuck when Miller is helping with the 20s, and learning from Murty whilst attaining coaching badges, do you think he's capable of managing the first team?

It's a nonsense.

7 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Useless cunt doesn't want to be there get him out of the club.  

He does want to be there, but he's a youth coach only doing a favour. The buck stops with the board. 

By all accounts he's a well respected youth coach (completely different to being a manager). 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Why the fuck when Miller is helping with the 20s, and learning from Murty whilst attaining coaching badges, do you think he's capable of managing the first team?

It's a nonsense.

I think on a two or three game basis  he would command the respect of the dressing room more than Murty simple as that however the board are to blame and should have had someone temporary or permanent lined up before getting rid of Warburton and co. Forward planning was needed

This is kings fault it's obvious the players needed a severe boot up the arse. McLeish should've been brought in till the end of the season. Murty has been learning off of Warburton for fucksake and he can hardly call himself a manager! So what fucking chance did we have? 

He should only have been in charge for one match and someone should have been in to the end of the season.  

The board are clueless but club 1872 are so far up their arses then the board will just stumble from one mess to the next.

Dave tells us 2nd is now good enough for Rangers? No second will never be good enough for Rangers and with that attitude from the top then what chance did we stand this season?

Look at each player we have signed and ask what he cost? Not wages or add on fees like Garner but what we actually spent? 

Barton was spot on about this team yet he was hung out to dry after the 5-1 defeat just like big Sendros, Keirnan cost us the game at parkhead, the first goal  dembelee was 7 yards out from a corner no one near him then the second goal Keirnan passes it right to them on the half way line when our full backs have pushed up and it was 2-0 game over, but we gave ourselves a life line just for him to fuck up in the 3rd then Sendros moment of madness and he goes and is now the scapegoat when he is playing alongside a fucking idiot.

Travenier Keirnan, Forrester, Waghorn,Halliday, Holt, need shown the door in the summer, Wallace , Garner and a few others are playing for the futures and 2 or 3 of them could also leave , that is the stark reality with 2'pensioners Miller and Hill and 2 loanes who go back.

Fans are kidding themselves on about the state we are in, this nice tippy tappy shite does not work, play that in the oppositions half not our own , get rid of the system as it is not working, get back to a tradional 4-4-2 with MacKay or Miller as attacking midfielder amd Garner and Doodo up front . ( What does Doodo need to do for a start), we needed a big 6ft2 centre forward we got Garner 5 ft 7 yes he is good in the air but we needed better, someone to hold the ball up etc and 2 centre halfs we got Hill who has shown the rest up and Sendros and We got Barton on a free and a Krajcer not even anywhere near fit.

As I said you get what you pay for, but on a bright note Dave has spent £18million on the stadium but can't clean it ? 

48 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Is anyone confident Murty could nurture young talent coming through in the U20s? I'm not. Looks like another yes man that is stealing a living from us and when the light is shone on him the excuses come out.

That's my thoughts exactly.

He must have many years of football experience, taken part In and watched a multitude of games yet he still seems to have no clue.

All I ask of him is basic tactics and obvious substitutions but he can't do this.

It's not even if he has to come In and command the respect from a lot of seasoned and respected players with big personalities cos we don't have that type of squad.

He's not even doing the very basics right. I absolutely honestly believe that we could get a better game manager from a fan in the stands.

If you were the parent of a child and you now saw Murty as the coach you would not be filled with confidence about his development.

I do not rate him one bit .