Murty.

ForeverAndEver

4 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

do what Murty should have done is run away like the other cowards who got us into this mess in the first place.

Only one fucked off back to South Africa and that lying bastard should stay there and sent money for his mates to join him. Oh wait, he doesn't part with his money. Pity.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, hammer93 said:

He is only pissing with the cock he has,  if he brought on MOH and we lost the game people would still be critical,  we have a squad of shite to average players....thats the reality.

Yet he started Garner last week and brought on Forrester but they're not good enough this week?

He's been hung out to dry, i've said that before, but after seeing him the past 3 games, i worry about him being in charge of the development squad.

4 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

He tried to change it last week and it failed. Probably shat it. He's out of his depth big time. I don't think we need to say any more about it to be honest. The board need to get their finger out. If they don't act now, i just wonder how low we will have to get before they do. 

he tried a 4-2-3-1 - it actually played as 4-2-4 which was worse. The board need to put this guy out his misery.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Yet he started Garner last week and brought on Forrester but they're not good enough this week?

He's been hung out to dry, i've said that before, but after seeing him the past 3 games, i worry about him being in charge of the development squad.

That's the point im making, all are bog standard players, had we taken our chances 2night he would live to fight another day but the next disaster is around the corner as we have a severe lack of ability in the squad.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the guys in a no win situation i get that. he doesnt want to be there and looking at it now, there is no way on gods earth he should be near a Rangers team - any Rangers team - and its the boards responsibility he is in this position.I get that.

But the level of incompetence shown from one of our main football coaches beggers belief

We're absolutely in agreement, I just lean more to the "the board are to blame" train of thought rather than "blame the incompetent coach".  I see a man who never in a million years expected to get offered such a big job and accepted it, like most would. The board should never have put someone like that in such a lofty position at the club, it beggars belief that he was made caretaker boss.

Just now, Ivybank said:

Imagine that being in charge of the under 20s ffs

bringing  on garner on 91 mins and saying toral had a good game should get booted to fuck

see for me this is a worry. Because basic tactics is something that should be taught at that level, yet Murty seems to show a complete lack of understand of any.

I am awaiting BP9 to tell me I dont have a UEFA B license and dont know what the fuck I am talking about, and to just get behind the team

If you accept your management teams resignation then you have to have a proper back up plan in place,the board are dragging their heals on this deliberately because the don't have the finance in place to make an appointment.

The best we can hope for in the short term is maybe another third rate interim manager who is currently unemployed.

4 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

I don't feel sorry for any of them, it's a professional game. Murty should have said NO, but he couldn't help himself, wanted the position even when he knew he was not good enough. We have a club full of arseholes from top to bottom, trough feeders.

Couldn't help himself?

He was doing us a favour fuck sake. You can clearly see he doesn't want the position.

If he said no then what? We'd of went further down the line to the U17 manager and so on.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

If you accept your management teams resignation then you have to have a proper back up plan in place,the board are dragging their heals on this deliberately because the don't have the finance in place to make an appointment.

The best we can hope for in the short term is maybe another third rate interim manager who is currently unemployed.

Well, I you believe whats been said by DK, our management team were fucking at it - and i am not going to criticise them for knee jerking at telling them to get to fuck. 

But just bring in someone that knows what the fuck he is doing short term. How hard can this be? Big eck may not be everybodies idea of a great manager, but banging him in for a few months isnt going to do any harm. 

2 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Couldn't help himself?

He was doing us a favour fuck sake. You can clearly see he doesn't want the position.

If he said no then what? We'd of went further down the line to the U17 manager and so on.

Favours, well when you have no money and can't finance a backup manager it's Murty who does us favours, really.

You can't blame Murty .   King probably told him to be first team coach rather than asked him.   he's just the u20 coach poor fucker  been thrown in the deep end and canin swim

Warburton said that he wanted to bring  young talented  hungry  players to develop  In fact he choose players that are  just  simply third tier footballers at best in the English game rather than players of potential .

if you look at the careers of each of his signings Waggy Forrester Kiernan Garner Etc etc they haven't shown to push on in their careers they were just spiraling further down the leagues before Warburton  brought them  we've been taken for fucking mugs.