Murty.

ForeverAndEver

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Everybody could see a sub was needed, 80 minutes and it's fucking Holt? 

Ridiculous.

Yes, but how are you not making Murty a scapegoat here?

It is the boards faults and for all of Murty's poor decisions it is ultimately the boards fault. They put an U20's coach who doesn't know what he's doing in charge of the first team, they are to blame. Yes we all knew those subs were fucking atrocious, but if you're building a house and you hire a project manager, and that project manager hires a fuck up you don't blame the fuck up for mistakes! You blame the project manager for hiring a fuck up and that's what the board have done, they've put some who doesn't know what they're doing in charge of the first team. Shit roles down hill, and if it rolls down hill it must come from the top, and that is the board.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Yes, but how are you not making Murty a scapegoat here?

It is the boards faults and for all of Murty's poor decisions it is ultimately the boards fault. They put an U20's coach in charge of the first team, they are to blame. Yes we all knew those subs were fucking atrocious, but if you're building a house and you hire a project manager, and that project manager hires a fuck up you don't blame the fuck up for mistakes! You blame the project manager for hiring a fuck up and that's what the board have done, they've put some who doesn't know what they're doing in charge of the first team. Shit roles down hill, and if it rolls down hill it must come from the top, and that is the board.

Both to blame, both can fuck off when they cunt, useless cunts.

18 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

We're absolutely in agreement, I just lean more to the "the board are to blame" train of thought rather than "blame the incompetent coach".  I see a man who never in a million years expected to get offered such a big job and accepted it, like most would. The board should never have put someone like that in such a lofty position at the club, it beggars belief that he was made caretaker boss.

So he won't be picking up a wage beyond our fans grasp? He is charged with developing our young talent. No fucking chance of that....rabbit caught in the headlights springs to mind. He is really fucking clueless. If he cannot coach a group of experienced pros to beat the bottom of the table team he should not be there. Too many fucking papes in and around our great club. They are destroying us from within ......there are enough trying that from the outside without us supporting it from within.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Both to blame, both can fuck off when they cunt, useless cunts.

Both are to blame but if you're looking at it rationally and not with a good old knee jerk you know that the board are to blame and Murty is just someone in a job that he doesn't know how to do.

2 minutes ago, will2203 said:

So he won't be picking up a wage beyond our fans grasp? He is charged with developing our young talent. No fucking chance of that....rabbit caught in the headlights springs to mind. He is really fucking clueless. If he cannot coach a group of experienced pros to beat the bottom of the table team he should not be there. Too many fucking papes in and around our great club. They are destroying us from within ......there are enough trying that from the outside without us supporting it from within.

I don't understand your point. I've already stated he's clueless, so you're preaching more to the converted here. I'm simply saying he's a someone in an unwinnable situation and it is the board that are to blame.

See all they pricks like warburton and murty  , who step out of academy and talk academy "speak" and all have the same views and tactics, there like clones they don't realise teams find a way to counter these tactics,give us the old style manager every day of the week

We're being sold down the river. Bad enough he's a pape but he looks utterly gormless. Never once do you seem him shouting instructions with an ounce of authority or passion. What an awful decision to allow this to go on longer than a game. Only thing saving our European place is the utter pishness of Hearts.

1 hour ago, fuckthespl said:

Murty is trying to do a job with what he has. I don't see why he is getting the blame for the situation. This is purely down to the board and they are failing big time.

This X 10, though personally we may have been asking KM to take over as player/coach as he seems to have a better understanding of the game.  Actually feel sorry for Murty.

3 minutes ago, GazzaNumber8 said:

Blaming the youth coach who has been asked to take the first team. get a grip.

Nobody's blaming him for the shite he has to work with, but when you say that :

1.toral had a good game

2!bring garner on on 91 mins

3.we trained well in the warm up

makes you a fucking idiot in my book

11 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Nobody's blaming him for the shite he has to work with, but when you say that :

1.toral had a good game

2!bring garner on on 91 mins

3.we trained well in the warm up

makes you a fucking idiot in my book

He's well out of his depth and bound to make mistake and say the wrong things. he's hed had MW to look up too unfortunately.

Wonder if he has the stomach to continue as caretaker?    There is only so much stress a person can take who is plainly a novice, plainly insufficiently experienced, plainly out of his depth.     Its shocking really that Robertson, Dickson and King have shoehorned him into a caretaker role.   More shocking that they did not appoint - or were not capable of appointing - a credible interim manager as soon as Warburton left.   It would be no shock whatsoever if this became too much for Murty and he either asks to return to his development role or leaves.  

At this rate of knots of abysmal performances he could find himself in a very stressful place after the OF game, something Robertson, Dickson, King and the Board should be mindful of in letting this clearly inappropriate caretaker manager continue too much longer.   Their action in doing so would, it seems to me, be one of sheer recklessness.  

45 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I don't often feel sorry for people in football but I genuinely do for Murty. 

He has been thrown to the wolves. He looks lost and riddled with anxiety. 

He could always have and still can, say no to running the first team.

Quote from Murty this evening after the game (see Rangers website for full details)  "I have no doubt the world and their dog will be writing things about us and sticking the boot in, and they are more than welcome to. But we can’t afford to listen to the noise outside – we have to make sure when we get to Wednesday we are round again, we’re making sure we’re sticking together and we go out onto the football pitch ready to go.”

Looks like a siege mentality has set it.  Waggons circled.   Trenches dug.  'World is against us'.  

He wants them to be ready to go again on Wednesday.   That'd be a tall task even for a very experienced manager never mind a rookie a few weeks into being thrown in at the deep end with the shit mess left behind by Warburton.

Look at what he says on the Rangers website though. As far as I can see - abeit in a bit of a rage - not any shred of apology to the Support who travelled to watch the game or to the Support in general about yet another dismal failing.     But go ahead Graeme and circle waggons and block out the external noise.   Maybe it will be different on Weds.