• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, fleeting_glimpse said:

Her name? ?

Totally agree though. Had anyone in our support heard of Prior before Whyte/Green/Ashley etc? King is rightly getting criticised at the moment, but he has spent a lot more than Prior on buying shares. 

Haha our name! Oops! Folk seem to get all carried away when he sends a tweet. If the guy really wanted to invest in us he'd have done it by now

21 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Haha our name! Oops! Folk seem to get all carried away when he sends a tweet. If the guy really wanted to invest in us he'd have done it by now

Did you see the photos on his Twitter account? Loves getting his photo taken with the ladies. And is that really his wife? ?

I find it quite sad that folk are ripping the piss out of this guy, he does look like he's a genuine Rangers fan so where is the class from fellow fans?

If this guy wants to invest let him invest, if he's just using us to get attention then that's sad, but to base your opinion on a fan not being genuine when we cannot be sure either way is a bit block headed.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I find it quite sad that folk are ripping the piss out of this guy, he does look like he's a genuine Rangers fan so where is the class from fellow fans?

If this guy wants to invest let him invest, if he's just using us to get attention then that's sad, but to base your opinion on a fan not being genuine when we cannot be sure either way is a bit block headed.

Genuine Rangers fan!? You know gullible doesn't actually appear in the dictionary don't you.

Just now, theiconicman said:

Genuine Rangers fan!? You know gullible doesn't actually appear in the dictionary don't you.

"appears"

"to base your opinion on a fan not being genuine when we cannot be sure either way"

provide proof he's not a rangers fan and I'll start listening to you, otherwise I stand by what I said he >appears to be<  and >none of us know for certain<.

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

"appears"

"to base your opinion on a fan not being genuine when we cannot be sure either way"

provide proof he's not a rangers fan and I'll start listening to you, otherwise I stand by what I said he >appears to be<  and >none of us know for certain<.

Provide proof that he is?

One point about a tweet like that from a shareholder is whether it becomes just an isolated one-off message fired for some personal reason or other or whether there are the beginnings of enough other shareholders who, behind the scenes, or in due course more publicly start to put pressure on King and the Board to put up (find) the necessary levels of investment to shift us out of this shambles or sell out and get out, and maybe even muster enough support to call an EGM. 

24 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Where was he before Whyte, Green and all hell breaking loose? With his wealth, you'd expect to have seen him in the main stand, club deck, one of the suites (his disability may limit his access to stadium, of course). But to the best of my knowledge nobody has. 

3 minutes ago, fleeting_glimpse said:

Where was he before Whyte, Green and all hell breaking loose? With his wealth, you'd expect to have seen him in the main stand, club deck, one of the suites. But to the best of my knowledge nobody has. 

Where were all rangers fans whom are millionaires etc?

Using your logic, there cannot be any well off rangers fans.

I don't think that is very likely.

Where were all the consortium of ex players who still love our club?

The fact is, whether you like it or no, my original statement holds true - none of us know for sure.

So just maybe as fans, we should be a little bit more respectful in case this guy -  n o  m a t t e r  h o w  u n l i k e l y - is a Rangers fan whom can, and wants to invest just now, or in the future.

That is playing things smart at least - you know smart yeah? It doesn't mean you sell your soul to the devil.