Prior

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Where were all rangers fans whom are millionaires etc?

Using your logic, there cannot be any well off rangers fans.

I don't think that is very likely.

Where were all the consortium of ex players who still love our club?

The fact is, whether you like it or no, my original statement holds true - none of us know for sure.

So just maybe as fans, we should be a little bit more respectful in case this guy -  n o  m a t t e r  h o w  u n l i k e l y - is a Rangers fan whom can, and wants to invest just now, or in the future.

That is playing things smart at least - you know smart yeah? It doesn't mean you sell your soul to the devil.

King, Gilligan, Park, Letham and Taylor were well known decades before Whyte appeared in tandem with our financial problems. 

57 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Where were all rangers fans whom are millionaires etc?

Using your logic, there cannot be any well off rangers fans.

I don't think that is very likely.

Where were all the consortium of ex players who still love our club?

The fact is, whether you like it or no, my original statement holds true - none of us know for sure.

So just maybe as fans, we should be a little bit more respectful in case this guy -  n o  m a t t e r  h o w  u n l i k e l y - is a Rangers fan whom can, and wants to invest just now, or in the future.

That is playing things smart at least - you know smart yeah? It doesn't mean you sell your soul to the devil.

He is an obsessed taig that likes to run his mouth off on twitter pretending to want to invest. He is almost as mad as Phil McOilyTaig

The cunt bought shares at a low price so he can cash in when we get title 55. Yet another bullshitting money man who gives not a fuck about us.

As for his IQ, some on here thought Barton was intellegent just because the blowhard said he was at every given opportunity. 

16 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The cunt bought shares at a low price so he can cash in when we get title 55. Yet another bullshitting money man who gives not a fuck about us.

As for his IQ, some on here thought Barton was intellegent just because the blowhard said he was at every given opportunity. 

He's a weird wee creep. 

Barton is like one of those burds on Facebook that posts inspirational quotes about life, and then logs off, goes to cash her giro in her pyjamas and fake Ugg boots, and stops to get a bottle of frosty jacks on the way home. 

22 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He's a weird wee creep. 

Barton is like one of those burds on Facebook that posts inspirational quotes about life, and then logs off, goes to cash her giro in her pyjamas and fake Ugg boots, and stops to get a bottle of frosty jacks on the way home. 

:mutley: