***Celtic vs Rangers ticket bonus ball - Wee Josh Fund***

K.A.I

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Haha the game continues ... lol lucky I got 3 reserve numbers off my Gran incase this happens ... 

the 3 lucky people are in this order...

1- @Virtuoso

2- @Creampuff

3- @eskbankloyal

FFS, I can't make it :lol:

I only got home on Thursday after three weeks away and I'm away again on Monday morning - so I've got the daughter. The earliest I can get her back to her mum is lunch time on Sunday and my folks are away - I've nobody to dump her on :depressed: 

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

FFS, I can't make it :lol:

I only got home on Thursday after three weeks away and I'm away again on Monday morning - so I've got the daughter. The earliest I can get her back to her mum is lunch time on Sunday and my folks are away - I've nobody to dump her on :depressed: 

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

It's honestly no worries at all mate. I've loads of people who will take it for face value to go into the fund if worst comes to the worst but it's only fair the people who participated in this bonus ball get's first dibs. 

@Creampuff it's your ticket now? you seem like the type that prints off £50 notes on your inkjet tho so I'll have my detector pen on me. 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

No worries ESK it's your's to do as you please with as yours was legitimately the next number drawn.

It's upto you collection from Dumbarton tonight or my work in Renfrew tomorrow night? 

Hang on though - Eskbank will be paying face value for it, won't he?