Hyndman

21 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

An average player in an abortion of a team?

Don't agree. Good player in an abortion of a team. 

22 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

An average player in an abortion of a team?

Don't agree. A very good player in a very poor team. This lad could be a part of a decent team. I hope it's ours to come.

Said it while sitting at the game, when it went to 2-1 every single player on that park lost their bottle with the exception of Hyndman, the only player who wanted the ball into feet and wanted to take it a run and be positive. 

He's not a world beater but he's by far and away our best midfielder

At 2-1 some of our "experienced" players shat themselves, they hid from passes, they started making silly mistakes & allowed the 2nd goal to happen

At least he stood up and showed a bit of fight and quality 

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

He had to get one right out of 13!

His  only signing  that looks like the level we require.

whoever the new manager is, one of his first tasks should be calling Eddie Howe and asking if we can keep him next season.

He's a crackin player and unfortunately too good for that side that masquerades as a Rangers team.  Would he even want to be a permanent member of a side  that lacks so much. In saying that he really enjoyed his goal and I thought he was going to end up celebrating in the stands with the fans.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

He's a crackin player and unfortunately too good for that side that masquerades as a Rangers team.  Would he even want to be a permanent member of a side  that lacks so much. In saying that he really enjoyed his goal and I thought he was going to end up celebrating in the stands with the fans.

you could see the determination (and frustration) when that shot cracked off the bar, boy looks a cracking prospect.

Hyndman, and McKay, are the two brightest stars in Rangers dark sky at the moment.

I'm waiting on Tav doing a decent turn some game, he's well overdue a good game. It's only because there are others worse than him, that his poor performances get over!looked. Although that could be said for most of the team. Sub's must be wondering what they've got to do to get picked in the starting 11, after watching some of our recent displays, although I thought that we played better against St Johnstone, than we have lately.