Tommy Gemmell

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

What is bizarre about saying Celtic are unlikely to win the European Cup again on the General Football forum?

Why mention they rancid tarrier bastards greatest achievement on a Rangers forum it was 50 years ago ffs lets consign it to the history books where it belongsĀ 

15 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Why mention they rancid tarrier bastards greatest achievement on a Rangers forum it was 50 years ago ffs lets consign it to the history books where it belongsĀ 

It's a "General Football & Sport" forum, I was mentioning it to make a point. This is beginning to sound like a "Voldemort" or "He who must not be named" debate.

Ā 

7 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

It's a "General Football & Sport" forum, I was mentioning it to make a point. This is beginning to sound like a "Voldemort" or "He who must not be named" debate.

Ā 

Nah that's Jim Torbett mate, how's that for Ra Shellick history since you're so interested in it?

28 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Most likely one of these new age fans who have bheasts as mates / good 'craic' with them etcĀ :sarcasm:

Another decent protestant player who ended up at cellic park.

Fell out with Jock Stein a lot and eventually spent two years on the transfer list, and in his own words found the anti-protestant behaviour at Porkheid abhorrent at the time as he was victimised by cellic players who wanted an all catholic team.

Played in this one.

Managed this one.

R.I.P.

He was a great player in his time, and unfortunately our team at the time, which was pretty good also, was usually on the receiving end of him and his mates putting us to the sword. We were so good, we got to 2 Euro finals in 5 years, and they buggers still had our number at home!Ā 

Ā 

RIP Big man, I will always think fondly of him booting that German up the ass.

4 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Rest In Peace.

I was just thinking, 50 years since the Tims won the European Cup and most of that team are gone? Unlikley they'll ever do it again.

Ā 

I doubt they'll ever do it againĀ if they're deed.

22 minutes ago, Blue Blooded said:

He was a great player in his time, and unfortunately our team at the time, which was pretty good also, was usually on the receiving end of him and his mates putting us to the sword. We were so good, we got to 2 Euro finals in 5 years, and they buggers still had our number at home!Ā 

Ā 

RIP Big man, I will always think fondly of him booting that German up the ass.

Buggers? FFSĀ 

3 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Ā 

What you going to post next ? "I was just thinking,Larsson had a great scoring record". ?